• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should be included in a $300 PC bundle prize?

In summary, the person who wins a $300.00 value PC bundle is going to get a lot of great items. They should think of what they want to include and what will make the prize more valuable to them.
rennea
Gold Member
We are having a big challenge at work and the person who wins I am doing up a huge PC bundle. I think it's a good prize considering the biz and all.

Anyways I would like some help on what should be included. The prize is going to be a $300.00 value.

I am thinking of putting in a chef knife and maybe a 8' saute pan. Any ideas?

I think you should do a themed grouping
- for example- With Spring/ Summer coming, do a Grilling basket, grilling tools, rubs, and the skewers- with the Grill It Quick cookbook, maybe the collapsible bowl, etc.

I would give them a little from each "category", keep them coming back for more. 8" saute pan, 5" utility knife, salt and pepper grinder set with stand, large bar pan, grill basket, Small bowl caddy and bowls, etc.

Good luck, making a basket of pc stuff is fun...
We made a basket of the dots large bowls, pasta bowls and added the garlic press, utensils and chef's knife...(you could even add the new garlic peeler and slicer too!!)
it looked great and everyone loved the bowls....

The large dots bowl would make a purdy basket!

How about a bamboo theme using the large bamboo bowl as the basket? You can put in the bamboo carving board and a carving set to get the value up.

wadesgirl said:
I would give them a little from each "category", keep them coming back for more. 8" saute pan, 5" utility knife, salt and pepper grinder set with stand, large bar pan, grill basket, Small bowl caddy and bowls, etc.

I think that is what I am going to do. She is still young so a lot of "goodies" would be a great idea. I am for sure going to put in a saute pan, knife, a piece of stoneware and a sheet pan...

What are some popular products for a ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party?

Some popular products for a ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party include our Mini Baker Set, Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix N' Chop.

How can I make my ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party more interactive?

One idea is to have a "show and tell" segment where guests can share their favorite Pampered Chef products and how they use them in their daily lives. You can also have a cooking demonstration using our products or have a hands-on activity like decorating cookies with our decorating tools.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated from your party. You can also take advantage of our host-exclusive deals and discounts. Contact your consultant for more information.

What are some tips for a successful ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party?

Some tips for a successful party include inviting a variety of guests, providing refreshments, having a good mix of product demonstrations and hands-on activities, and offering special incentives or prizes for guests who place orders.

Can I customize my ~Need Some Ideas/Thoughts~ party menu?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu based on your theme or dietary preferences. We also offer recipes for various dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa