• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What types of stations should I have for my New Product Kick-off party?

In summary, this woman is having a New Product Kick-off in her home on Tuesday. She has decided not to do a cooking demo/but instead have "stations" for everyone to go to. She will be giving doorprize tickets out for everything from bringing an outside order, booking a show, signing on, ect. Her question is, what kinds of stations should she create? Some of the ideas that came up were: -A lot of people coming have been to her shows before, but she has never done a "hands-on" show before, so she thought she would have a "tool-time" station, so they can try out the US&G, chopper, knives
mrssyvo
I am having a New Product Kick-off in my home on Tuesday. I have decided not to do a cooking demo/but instead have "stations" for everyone to go to. I will be giving doorprize tickets out for everything from bringing an outside order, booking a show, signing on, ect. My question is, what kinds of stations should I create? A lot of people coming have been to my shows before, but I have never done a "hands-on" show before, so I thought I would have a "tool-time" station, so they can try out the US&G, chopper, knives, ect, I am also going to have the easy-read measuring cups out, with colored water in quick-stir pitcher, to try and I will be making the appetizer and dessert recipes from the new Season's best. I am also creating a "book-to-look" board and table of recruiting info. My goal is not so much show totals (but that would be nice) but bookings for Spring and recruit leads. Any other ideas?

stations...I did this a couple weeks ago, I set out a plate (simple additons) and then had the tool on the plate and prep bowls with the stuff to demo with beside. The stations I set up were:

Microplane grater - had lemons to zest and ginger to grate

Garlic press

Chopper on cutting board - with broccoli to chop up

Cooks corer and crinkle cutter (could add the peeler and zester/scorer too) - with cucumbers and carrots to make the cucumber carrots

Bamboo board and serrated bread knife - with bread to cut then I had the Basil blend oil and balsamic vinegar in a simple additions platter for dipping

Citrus press - lemons and limes

Egg slicer plus - mushrooms, celery (slice part way thru then stick them in cold water and the sliced ends curl up and look pretty!)

I don't have the US&G but that would have been a good one too!

Good luck!

-h

These were some great ideas. Thank you

Ice cream barI did a make your own sundae bar once. It was a big hit. They use the ice cream dipper, the chopper for nuts with cutting board, I made hot fudge in the saute pan with the classic scraper (I demoed this), adjustable spoons for sprinkles, the EAD for whipped topping, bamboo spoons to pull the cherries out of the jar, the grater to grate chocolate on top. I am sure there are tons of other things you could add to your sundae to show off products.
I made the hot sauce and then made a sundae for the host so I could show how to use the products. You wouldn't have to do that at your show just rotate around to make sure your guest know what they are doing.

Now I have a question. I asked another thread but never received an answer. Can you explain the book to look board?

book to lookI've never done this, but I have a bridal fair this weekend and might try it. What I gather is that you make a "Book to look" board and have 4 or 5 envelopes or flaps on it that have a special gift inside, and you can pick (look) at one if you book a show. Gifts are about $10-15 value and they get the gift when they have their show - you actually add it directly to their order but you pay for it.

-h

Yes, that is correct, in fact, I am just now getting redy to put mine together. I bought a display board, that is a tri-fold. 1 part of it will be book to look, and I will put up envelopes decorated with numbers, and insife will be a picture cut out from the catalog. I will have about 8 envelopes.
The rest of the board I will put up the hostess benefits for the next few months and also some recruitng information.

I thought so...That is what I gathered from the other posting. Thanks for clarifiing! :D

Last edited:

1. How can I come up with creative ideas for my next Pampered Chef party?

One way to brainstorm new ideas for your Pampered Chef party is to think about your audience and their interests. Consider incorporating popular food trends or incorporating themes that your guests will enjoy. You can also look for inspiration from other Pampered Chef consultants or on social media.

2. What are some unique themes or activities I can incorporate into my Pampered Chef party?

Some unique themes or activities you can incorporate into your Pampered Chef party include a "build your own" station, where guests can customize their own dishes, a recipe swap where guests can share their favorite dishes, or a "mystery ingredient" challenge where guests have to come up with a dish using a surprise ingredient.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef party stand out from other direct sales parties?

To make your Pampered Chef party stand out, you can offer a unique theme or activity, provide hands-on demonstrations, or offer special deals or discounts for guests who book a party or make a purchase. You can also focus on creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

4. What are some budget-friendly ideas for a successful Pampered Chef party?

Some budget-friendly ideas for a successful Pampered Chef party include using inexpensive or free decorations, sourcing ingredients from discount stores, and utilizing social media marketing instead of traditional advertising. You can also offer smaller, more affordable Pampered Chef products as prizes or party favors.

5. How can I involve my guests in the brainstorming process for my Pampered Chef party?

Involving your guests in the brainstorming process can be a fun way to get them excited and engaged in your party. You can ask for their input on themes, activities, and recipes they would like to see at the party. You can also encourage them to share their own ideas and suggestions for making the party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies