• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Book More Shows as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, April is having a hard time finding people to book shows with her. She started in April and hosted her own show, had her mom and sister do catalog and cooking shows. She also sent out letters and business cards to her family and friends telling them that she was a PC consultant. It has now been about a week or two and she hasn't heard from anybody. She has been told to work at some fairs and maybe in the mall but they don't have any craft shows coming up. She is up for any suggestions and ideas.
apriljc
I am having a hard time finding people to bbok shows, any suggestions. I just started in April and I hosted my own show, had my mom and sister do a catalog and cooking show. I also sent out letters and business cards to my family and friends telling them that I was a PC consultant. It has now been about over a week or two and I haven't heard from anybody. Do I call the people to ask them if they got the letter. My director has mentioned to me to maybe work at some fairs and maybe in the mall but we don't realy have any craft shows coming up and I don't know what you would do at the mall. Set up a booth and do what? I am up for any suggestions and ideas.
Thanks for all of the advice.

April

Call everyone that you sent business information to and don't be bashful about asking them to help you get your business started.;)

Yep!! I found that if you ask people directly to do you a BIG favor and help you out to build your business by hosting a cooking show, you might have better luck. You need to stop out of that comfort zone and directly ask them. It may feel weird, but I know when I did it, I was pleasantly surprised how supportive everyone was. Obviously let them know the awesome host rewards because in all honesty, you're actually doing THEM a favor! Everyone is always surprised how much they end up getting as a host!

Try to ask people in person, but if that's not possible definitely do it over the phone and not via email. Let them also know that all of your cooking show hosts in your introductory period (SS1) get a little thank you of a sampling of our seasonings and coffees. Also, don't forget about asking all of your out of town relatives and friends to do catalog shows for you.

Good luck!!:D

April,

One tip I learned from a training CD was to let people know why you are doing this. Call them up and let them know you are excited about the Pampered Chef opportunity and started your business to provide extra curricular activities for your kids, vacations for your family, to get out of debt or whatever your personal reason is then ask if they would be willing to partner with you by hosting a cooking show. When you ask and tell people why you are starting your business it makes it more personal.

As Becky and Lesa said, asking is the most important thing. While at times you may find business just comes your way, the large majority of your business will come from asking.

I found for me the scariest thing was what to do with a no answer. If you have a response for that you will feel more comfortable asking. When I get a no response I follow up with "Do you know of anyone who might be interested in the opportunity to have some friends over and earn lot's of great cooking tools?" If I still get a no then I ask "if you think of anyone who might be interested would you please call me or pass on my information?" I've yet to have anyone say no to the last one. They may not actually do it but it makes me feel better to not leave the conversation on a no response.

Good luck!

Michele

, I completely understand how challenging it can be to book shows when you're just starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant. My first suggestion would be to utilize the power of social media. Create a business page on Facebook and invite your friends and family to like it. You can also post about your business and upcoming shows on your personal page. This will help spread the word to a larger audience. Another idea is to reach out to local businesses and offer to do a cooking demonstration for their employees during their lunch break. This is a great way to showcase the products and potentially book future shows with the employees. As for fairs and events, consider partnering with other vendors and splitting the cost of a booth. This will not only save you money, but also allow you to network with other small businesses and potentially reach new customers. Lastly, don't be afraid to follow up with those who received your letters and business cards. A simple phone call or message asking if they received it and if they have any questions can go a long way. Remember, persistence is key in this business. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best in your Pampered Chef journey! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance or advice. Happy cooking!

What is "Need Some Help" and how does it work?

"Need Some Help" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to connect with a consultant for personalized assistance with their purchases. Simply click on the "Need Some Help" button on the product page, provide your contact information, and a consultant will reach out to you to answer any questions or provide recommendations.

How can I find a consultant to assist me through "Need Some Help"?

You can easily find a consultant by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family who have worked with a Pampered Chef consultant in the past.

Is there a cost for using "Need Some Help"?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Need Some Help" feature. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to assist customers with their purchases and ensure they have a great experience with our products.

Can I use "Need Some Help" for any product on the website?

Yes, you can use "Need Some Help" for any product on the Pampered Chef website. Our consultants are knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.

What if I have a question after my purchase is delivered?

If you have a question or need assistance with your purchase after it has been delivered, you can still use the "Need Some Help" feature. Simply click on the button on the product page, provide your contact information, and a consultant will reach out to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kimmie2010