• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review

In summary, a friend's son received an original Japanese version of a Power Ranger toy from his grandmother and made an 8-minute review on YouTube. He is excitedly checking the views and is convinced that the whole world is interested in his video. His mother and friend are asking for support in increasing the views, even if one mutes the volume and does something else during the video. Many friends and family members have helped boost the views, and the boy is ecstatic to see the numbers increase. He may have a future as a TV journalist.
Sheila
Gold Member
My friend's son did an 8 minute review on YouTube of his new Power Ranger that his Grandmother bought for him. He's so excited that it's an original Japanese version in the Japanese box with the Japanese instructions! LOL

He's driving his mom CRAZY wanting her to keep checking to see how many times his video has been viewed. He thinks the whole world is interested in 8 minutes of his ramblings. ;)

Even if you mute the volume & do something else for that 8 minutes, will you please go click on his link & make it look like someone else has watched his video?

His mother & I would GREATLY appreciate the support. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9KyuXSpd3w&feature=share

UPDATE 9/29/11:

My friend says THANK YOU to everyone who played along! She said when they signed in & saw 133 views, he got so excited & started jumping up & down & screaming with excitement. They looked to see where all the view originated & saw various states and countries & he was really hyped over that! I appreciate everyone who pretended to watch. You helped make his day! :D

Done :)

Too cute! Anytime.

me too.. you have 40 views!

I put it on my Mommy boards, CS & here. I know 3 are me & 14 are my friends, so I'm sure he'll be happy to see the jump this morning! His Mom also put it on a private family FB group for all her relatives to "view" and help boost his numbers. He's a "feeler" when it comes to personality traits, so this was super important to him to know that people were seeing what he posted. ;)Thanks everyone! :D

done! Hope he is excited to see his views increase :)

Done! As the mother of a 7 yr. old boy (who I can totally see doing something like this!) I had to help him out! :clap:

done!10 character minimum!! :approve:

thanks ladies! :D

he's up to 86 views now :)

:D He's going to be so excited!!!

Done. How fun for him. A budding tv journalist maybe? "And the weather for today is..."

LOLThanks for playing girl. ;)

Done! Hope he is enjoying his "fame"

Done! He should be up to 103 once I'm done! :)

WooHoo! Last time I looked it was at 81. I'm sure he'll be VERY pleased. I really appreciated everyone who played along!

I added an update in the original post. ;)

What is "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" about?

"My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" is a video series where a young boy reviews episodes of the popular children's show "Power Rangers" in just 8 minutes. The reviews are done with the help of his father, who asks him questions about the episode and provides commentary.

Who is the main audience for "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review"?

The main audience for "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" is children who are fans of the "Power Rangers" franchise. However, the series can also be enjoyed by adults who are interested in seeing a child's perspective on the show.

How often are new episodes of "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" released?

New episodes of "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" are released every two weeks. The series follows a consistent schedule and new episodes are typically posted on the same day and time.

What makes "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" unique compared to other review videos?

The unique aspect of "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" is that it features a child's perspective on the show. This adds a lighthearted and entertaining element to the reviews, as the young boy shares his honest and often humorous thoughts on the episodes.

Can I submit an episode of "Power Rangers" for review by "My Friend's Son"?

Unfortunately, "My Friend's Son: 8 Minute Power Ranger Review" does not accept submissions for episode reviews at this time. The episodes are chosen and reviewed by the young boy and his father based on their own viewing preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Nanisu