1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need some help

1. I am having trouble getting shows. My one booking I had bailed on me at the last minute. I have pampered some Business and Catalog show are working but I want to do some cooking shows. I think right now I have only done 2. I have sent emails to all my contacts about doing a Birthday club and one about doing a kids friendly show. No reponses. I am thinking about trying to do something for Breast Cancer. But I really don't think that would work. I am really having hard time trying to get people to do shows. Any ideas on what I can do. Oh I have done all the custmer care that I can and I also talked to everyone that does a catalog show about making sure they know and the people they know they can host a cooking show also. Please help me I am getting stressed out.

Liz:confused:

Sep 25, 2009
  2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Are you following up your e-mails with actual phone calls? You may find it helpful to get a fresh perspective by doing some of the online training. Also did you do your list of 100 I know that helped me think of people I would not have normally thought about.

3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm sorry you're frustrated. What about contacting some local non-profit orgs and offering to set up fundraisers for them?

There are MANY threads here about how to get bookings- I would search for "bookings" and see what you come up with. Lots of tips to get you thinking outside the box. I would get in touch with your director and share your frustration and see what suggestions she/he has for you as well. GL!

Sep 25, 2009
Have something to add?