• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Successful Cooking Shows and Event Bookings

In summary, "Need Some Help" is a customer service program offered by Pampered Chef where their team of experts can assist with any questions or concerns regarding their products or services. The team can be contacted by calling a toll-free number during business hours, and can provide assistance with product information, order tracking, troubleshooting, returns and exchanges. There is no additional fee for using this service, and the team can also be reached through the company's website or social media channels outside of business hours.
eks1978
I am having trouble getting shows. My one booking I had bailed on me at the last minute. I have pampered some Business and Catalog show are working but I want to do some cooking shows. I think right now I have only done 2. I have sent emails to all my contacts about doing a Birthday club and one about doing a kids friendly show. No reponses. I am thinking about trying to do something for Breast Cancer. But I really don't think that would work. I am really having hard time trying to get people to do shows. Any ideas on what I can do. Oh I have done all the custmer care that I can and I also talked to everyone that does a catalog show about making sure they know and the people they know they can host a cooking show also. Please help me I am getting stressed out.

Liz:confused:

Are you following up your e-mails with actual phone calls? You may find it helpful to get a fresh perspective by doing some of the online training. Also did you do your list of 100 I know that helped me think of people I would not have normally thought about.

I'm sorry you're frustrated. What about contacting some local non-profit orgs and offering to set up fundraisers for them?

There are MANY threads here about how to get bookings- I would search for "bookings" and see what you come up with. Lots of tips to get you thinking outside the box. I would get in touch with your director and share your frustration and see what suggestions she/he has for you as well. GL!

What is "Need Some Help"?

"Need Some Help" is a customer service program offered by Pampered Chef, where our team of experts can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.

How do I contact the "Need Some Help" team?

You can contact the "Need Some Help" team by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 9pm CST.

What type of assistance can I receive from "Need Some Help"?

The "Need Some Help" team can assist you with a variety of needs, including product information, order tracking, and troubleshooting. They can also help you with returns and exchanges.

Is there a fee for using "Need Some Help"?

No, there is no additional fee for using the "Need Some Help" service. It is included as part of our commitment to providing excellent customer service.

Can I reach "Need Some Help" outside of business hours?

While our phone lines are only open during business hours, you can also reach "Need Some Help" through our website or social media channels. Our team will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • fun2cook2