• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Help With Verbage for Booking Shows

In summary, the speaker is a former successful consultant who has had a slump in their business due to personal and financial issues. They are seeking advice on how to reconnect with past hosts and leads in order to book more shows and regain their previous success. They are open to direct and sincere communication, and are asking for help with scripts and strategies for booking shows.
MissChef
Gold Member
Okay, I should know most of this, but I have allowed myself to become overwhelmed! lol, I've been selling for over 14 years and was even a director for 3 1/2 of those years. Over the last 7 years I have worked and have never lost my career sales, sometimes doing pretty well, and other times not so great. In the last year and a half... I have not done so much... I am very old school and have had to sit down and really try to teach myself some new stuff.
I have not been in a whole lot of contact with many of my past hosts. and I know, not so great! I'm sure I've lost many of them to other consultants.
In the last few months, my hubby and I have faced many things that seem to just keep draining the savings. we build it up only to have to drain it again... not cool!
sooooo, I know that I use to be a consultant on fire and could book and recruit like crazy! but one thing I absolutely hate is cold calling, but I find that that is what I must do now!
what I'm asking for, is help with what to say to previous hosts who I haven't connected with in years... also some of the leads from earlier this year that I didn't follow through with.. what can I say besides! Hey, this is cathy with pamp chef and I'm a flake/loser that never called you back, but can I come do a show for you?! LOL!!!
so any verbage would wonderful, I need a script!
any other ideas to help me get started again! I'd love to get back to doing 8-12 shows a month like I use to!
so will some of you be willing to help me with some words and ideas so that I can actually pick up this dang phone and feel more confident when doing so!
Thank you in advance!
and booking in close, anyone that does it, please tell me how you do it! :) thank you again!

Why not just be direct? And it's not cold calling since you've already done business with them. By being direct, why not just call them and say you are sorry you lost touch with them, but that you were going through an old list and thought you would call and see how they are doing and how their products are working out for them? I think just opening the channel back is the first step. Then once you get the conversation going you can see if there is anything else they need, which is your lead-in to getting them to host a show for more free products.

Honestly, pick up the phone with some of your past bookings and say, Hi Jane - this is Missy from Pampered Chef, and I was just thinking about you. You know its been a long time since I've seen you at a show, and I was wondering if you'd like to host to get some fantastic free products for your kitchen? Ask 10 and you'll get 2-3. Be sincere. Be honest. Be yourself. It's relationship building. How COOL that you were a director on fire. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get back on that horse!

1. How do I ask my friends to host a Pampered Chef show?

To book a show with your friends, simply tell them about the amazing benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show. Let them know that not only will they have a fun and interactive cooking experience, but they will also earn free products and discounts. You can also offer to help them with the invitations and planning to make it even easier for them.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show comes with many benefits, such as earning free products, discounts, and exclusive host rewards. You also get to spend quality time with your friends while learning new cooking techniques and recipes. Plus, as a host, you will have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

3. How do I schedule a Pampered Chef show?

To schedule a Pampered Chef show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests. You can also choose to host an in-person show or a virtual show, depending on your preferences.

4. Can I earn rewards for booking multiple shows?

Yes, you can earn even more rewards by booking multiple shows. Our Pampered Chef consultants offer a generous host rewards program, which allows you to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items for each show you book. So go ahead and invite your friends to host their own shows with your consultant!

5. What should I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you and your guests will have a fun and interactive cooking experience. Your consultant will demonstrate how to use our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to create delicious recipes. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to taste the dishes and ask any questions. Plus, as a host, you will earn rewards for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • caitynsmom