• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I convert a Microsoft Works document to a compatible format?

In summary, the best way to convert measurements in a recipe is to use a kitchen scale. For converting from Celsius to Fahrenheit, use the formula F = (C * 1.8) + 32. Liquid measurements are used for liquids and dry measurements are used for solid ingredients. To convert a recipe for a different serving size, simply multiply or divide the ingredients. For converting between metric and imperial measurements, use a conversion chart or online converter, but keep in mind that these may not be exact and it's best to use a kitchen scale for accuracy.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a document I created in Microsoft Works and now I need to convert it! I tried emailing it to my hosts and they can't open it. HOw do I change the format? I have Open Office on my computer, but can't even get that to read it.

You may want to download a free PDF program that creates PDF files.

E-mail it to me, I'll see if I can open it in Office & re-save it for you.[email protected]

BlessedWifeMommy, thanks! Done! I didn't know that existed!

Hi there! Converting a Microsoft Works document to a compatible format can be a bit tricky, but don't worry, I'm here to help. First, make sure you have the latest version of Open Office installed on your computer. Then, open the document in Works and go to File > Save As. From the drop-down menu, select the format you want to convert it to (such as .docx or .pdf). Once you have saved it in the new format, try opening it in Open Office again. If that doesn't work, you can also try using an online converter tool. Just do a quick search for "Microsoft Works to [desired format] converter" and you should find several options. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is the best way to convert measurements in a recipe?

The best way to convert measurements in a recipe is to use a kitchen scale. This will ensure accuracy and consistency in your conversions. You can also use conversion charts or online measurement converters.

How do I convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

To convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit, use the formula: F = (C * 1.8) + 32. Simply multiply the temperature in Celsius by 1.8 and add 32 to get the equivalent temperature in Fahrenheit.

What is the difference between liquid and dry measurements?

Liquid measurements are used for liquids such as water, milk, or oil, and are typically measured in cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons. Dry measurements are used for solid ingredients such as flour, sugar, or spices, and are measured in ounces, pounds, or cups.

How do I convert a recipe for a different serving size?

To convert a recipe for a different serving size, simply multiply or divide the ingredients by the desired amount. For example, if a recipe serves 4 and you want to make it for 8, double all the ingredients. Keep in mind that cooking times may vary for larger or smaller quantities.

What is the best way to convert between metric and imperial measurements?

The best way to convert between metric and imperial measurements is to use a conversion chart or online converter. It is important to note that these measurements may not be exact, so it's always best to use a kitchen scale for accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg