• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for a Fun-Filled Open House: Game Ideas & More!

In summary, at a Pampered Chef open house, there are various games that can be played such as recipe bingo, a blindfolded taste test, or a "guess the kitchen gadget" game. Providing prizes for the game winners can enhance the fun for guests, and there are other interactive options such as cooking demonstrations, mini cooking competitions, and DIY stations for making seasoning blends or spice mixes. Incorporating food and drinks is also encouraged, with options like simple appetizers, build-your-own pizza or taco bars, and samples of Pampered Chef recipes. Children are also welcome to attend, with the possibility of having separate activities or including them in cooking and baking activities under adult supervision.
milkangel
need game ideas. I have an open house on tues night and need games and ideas what to do. and make for it. i have tickets not doubble ones though. Thanks.

Here is an idea...put a few tools in brown bags number one - ten (one tool in each bag)
Line them up on a table, w/ pieces of paper in front (w/ name/e-mail/#/ and their guess) and use one a prep bowl or something where they put a paper..winner w/ the most right guesses wins! :)Good luck! :)

if you do a search on this site for 'games', you will come up with endless possibilities!
one I like to play is Queen of the Shoppers...gets people looking through the catalog, and helps you talk about those collections.

What kind of games can I play at my open house?

At your Pampered Chef open house, there are a variety of games you can play to make the event fun and engaging for your guests. Some ideas include recipe bingo, a blindfolded taste test, or a "guess the kitchen gadget" game.

Do I need to provide prizes for the games?

While it's not required, providing small prizes for the game winners can add to the excitement and make the event more enjoyable for your guests. You can offer Pampered Chef products, gift cards, or even homemade treats as prizes.

How can I make my open house more interactive?

In addition to games, there are other ways to make your open house interactive. Consider having a cooking demonstration or hosting a mini cooking competition where guests can participate and vote for their favorite dish. You could also set up a DIY station where guests can make their own seasoning blends or spice mixes.

What are some ideas for food and drinks at the open house?

Pampered Chef products are all about cooking and entertaining, so incorporating food and drinks into your open house is a great idea. You can serve simple appetizers and refreshments, or you can make it more interactive by having a build-your-own pizza or taco bar using Pampered Chef tools. Don't forget to have some samples of Pampered Chef recipes for guests to try as well!

Can I invite children to the open house?

Of course! Pampered Chef open houses can be fun for all ages. Consider having a separate area with kid-friendly games or activities, or include them in the cooking and baking activities. Just be sure to have adult supervision for any activities involving heat or sharp kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies