• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Encouragement for Reaching Your Dreams | John Maxwell on Leadership

In summary, finding motivation and encouragement when feeling down can be achieved by surrounding oneself with positive and supportive people, practicing self-care, and setting achievable goals. As a Pampered Chef consultant, motivating and encouraging a team can be done by leading by example, offering support and recognition, and creating a positive team environment. Staying motivated in the business can be done by setting realistic goals, staying connected with other consultants, and remembering the reasons for starting the business. Encouraging customers to try new products can be achieved by offering samples, sharing personal experiences, and asking for feedback. Overcoming setbacks and staying encouraged in the Pampered Chef business can be done by reflecting and learning from mistakes, seeking support, and staying focused on goals.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
In case anyone else needs some encouragement I wanted to pass this along. It was posted by a friend on facebook and I thought it was really well said.

Fight for your dreams in 2011 | John Maxwell on Leadership

I'm gonna work hard not to be a "dream destroyer".

Think I'll go get some bananas! Thanks for sharing!

Definitely something to think about!

Thanks for sharing! I'm a big John Maxwell fan. As a matter of fact, I used to work for his father, another wonderful man.

I love this post! Thanks for sharing.Hi there! I completely agree with you and John Maxwell on the importance of fighting for our dreams. As a pampered chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the power of determination and hard work in achieving our goals. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily routine and forget about our dreams, but it's important to constantly remind ourselves to keep pushing forward. Thank you for sharing this post and for being a positive influence in the pursuit of our dreams. Let's make 2011 our year to shine!

1. How can I find motivation and encouragement when I'm feeling down?

One way to find encouragement is to surround yourself with positive and supportive people. Reach out to friends and family who uplift you, join a support group, or seek guidance from a therapist. Additionally, practicing self-care and setting small achievable goals can also help boost your motivation and mood.

2. As a Pampered Chef consultant, how can I motivate and encourage my team?

As a consultant, you can motivate and encourage your team by leading by example. Share your own success stories and offer ongoing support and guidance to your team members. Celebrate their accomplishments and recognize their efforts. Encourage open communication and foster a positive and uplifting team environment.

3. How can I stay motivated and encouraged in my Pampered Chef business?

One way to stay motivated in your Pampered Chef business is to set realistic goals and create a plan to achieve them. Keep track of your progress and celebrate your successes. Surround yourself with other consultants and attend company events to stay motivated and connected. Remember your "why" and the reasons you started your business in the first place.

4. How can I encourage my customers to try new products?

One way to encourage customers to try new products is to offer samples or host a cooking demonstration. Share your personal experiences with the products and how they have benefited you. Offer special promotions or discounts for trying new products. You can also ask for feedback and recommendations from satisfied customers to encourage others to try new items.

5. How can I overcome setbacks and stay encouraged in my Pampered Chef business?

Setbacks are a normal part of any business, but it's important to stay positive and motivated. Reflect on what went wrong and learn from the experience. Seek support from your team or other consultants, and remember your previous successes. Remind yourself of your goals and the bigger picture, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies