• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Creative Help With a Mother's Day Idea

In summary, for Mother's Day gift ideas, you can consider a personalized recipe book, spa day gift basket, cooking class, customized photo album, or subscription box. If you want to make a homemade gift, options include a DIY candle, hand-painted picture frame, hand-stitched scarf, or homemade body scrub. Budget-friendly options include a homemade card, baking her favorite dessert, creating a personalized playlist, or a handmade coupon book. To involve your kids, they can paint a picture, help bake a treat, or make a personalized photo album or card. For gifts that can be shipped directly to your mom, consider a subscription box, personalized gift basket, plant or flower delivery, or a gift card to her favorite store or restaurant
raebates
Staff member
I know the company has some Mother's Day packages. And, I will talk about those at my shows. However, I want to offer something less expensive as a one-stop offer, and I need some ideas.What I plan to do is send a letter from my husband to the husbands of my long-time customers along with an offer of 3-5 product choices. They will get the product, gift-wrapped, along with either a flower or candy (their choice). I'd like to include a tag with each that is a cutesy reference to the product. I'd like the product to be $10-$15.For instance, here's a sample.Herb Infuser $10Note: You infuse our home with love and joy. Happy Mother's Day.The customer choosing this gift would pay $15, which would cover wrapping and either candy or a flower. So, what do you think? Can you help me figure out another few items to do this with?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

After much work, I came up with something I think will work. Let me know what you think. I'm partnering with a local florist and a local candy maker. Their cards along with mine will be packaged with the gifts.

Attachments

• Mother's Day Packages - Mine 2015.jpg
    Mother's Day Packages - Mine 2015.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 734

1. What are some unique gift ideas for Mother's Day?

There are many creative options for Mother's Day gifts. Some ideas include a personalized recipe book, a spa day gift basket, a cooking class, a customized photo album, or a subscription box for her favorite hobby.

2. How can I make a homemade gift for my mom?

There are plenty of homemade gift ideas for Mother's Day. You could try making a DIY candle, a hand-painted picture frame, a hand-stitched scarf, or a homemade body scrub. The possibilities are endless, and your mom will appreciate the thought and effort you put into it.

3. What are some budget-friendly gift options for Mother's Day?

If you're on a budget, don't worry! There are still plenty of options for Mother's Day gifts. You could try making a homemade card, baking her favorite dessert, creating a personalized playlist, or giving her a handmade coupon book with services such as a day of pampering or a home-cooked meal.

4. How can I involve my kids in making a Mother's Day gift?

Involving your kids in making a gift for their mom is a great idea. Some easy ways to do this include having them paint a picture or create a handprint art piece, having them help bake a treat, or helping them make a personalized photo album or card.

5. What are some gifts that can be shipped directly to my mom?

If you are unable to see your mom in person for Mother's Day, there are still many options for gifts that can be shipped directly to her. Some ideas include a subscription box, a personalized gift basket, a plant or flower delivery, or a gift card to her favorite store or restaurant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies