• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help with the Item# for the 15 Large Round Stone Without Handles?

In summary, a "Need Retired Item# Please!" request is a request for a retired product from Pampered Chef, which are items that are no longer being sold by the company. Unfortunately, retired items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but you may be able to find them through a third-party seller. The retired item number can typically be found on the product's packaging or on the product itself, but if you are unable to locate it, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. Products are retired by Pampered Chef for various reasons, such as updating and improving designs, making room for new products, or discontinuing unpopular or unprofitable products. While Pampered Chef values customer feedback and
c00p
Gold Member
I know that one of you amazing people have this information.....and I would sincerely appreciate your help! I need the item# for the old 15" large round stone WITHOUT handles. If anyone has that, I would sincerely appreciate it!
Thanks!

#1371 - Large Round Stone with Handles

I need the retired one - the one WITHOUT handles. That's the current one.....thank you though.

Duh...sorry...I was looking at a customer order- that I thought she got from the OLD style...

Here it is: #1370
and that's from PC directly. :)

Thank you so much!!!

What is a "Need Retired Item# Please!" request?

A "Need Retired Item# Please!" request is a request for a retired product from Pampered Chef. Retired products are items that are no longer being sold by the company.

Can I still purchase a retired item from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, retired items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find the item through a third-party seller.

How can I find the retired item number for a specific product?

The retired item number can typically be found on the product's packaging or on the product itself. If you are unable to locate the retired item number, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Why does Pampered Chef retire products?

Pampered Chef retires products for a variety of reasons, such as updating and improving product designs, making room for new products, or discontinuing products that are no longer popular or profitable.

Is there a way to request that a retired product be brought back?

Pampered Chef values customer feedback and suggestions, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a retired product will be brought back. However, you can submit a product suggestion through our website or contact our customer service team with your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • elizabethfox