• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with a Trifle Bowl - Ideas Needed!

In summary, a trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl with a wide opening and a pedestal base that is commonly used for serving layered desserts like trifles. However, it can also be used for displaying salads, fruit, and other creative dishes. Beyond desserts, it can be used as a centerpiece or serving dish for other items. To create a visually appealing trifle dessert, choose a variety of colorful and contrasting ingredients and layer them in the bowl. It is easy to clean with warm water and mild soap, and should be stored carefully to prevent scratches or breakage. There are many recipes specifically designed for trifle bowls, including classic trifles, tiramisu, and s'mores trifles, or you can adapt your
Kelly8
Okay, I have a booth tomorrow at the library and the theme is get creative. I was going to make a dirt cake to showcase the trifle bowl, but I don't think it's turning out (the mixture is way runny and I followed directions to a T!). Anyway, does anyone have any other ideas to show the Trifle Bowl as dirt (nevermind the pun) cheap as possible. Considering I have already spent some $$ on this, I don't want to spend much more. And it has to be quick too! I was thinking something not so sweet this time around.

Put some easter grass in it & some plastic easter eggs. ;)

This is a recipe I found called Diabetic Banana Pudding. It sounds yummy!
* 3-4 ripe bananas
* 1 box sugar free vanilla wafers
* 2 boxes of instant vanilla sugar free pudding
* 4 c 1% milk
* 16 oz container of sugar free whipped topping 1. Mix pudding and milk together- set aside.
2. Layer wafers on the bottom Trifle bowl. Neatly smooth in a generous layer of pudding. Peel and slice 1 banana place on top. Smooth in a layer of whipped topping.
3.Repeat step #2 (3) times or until you have filled the bowl.
4.Garnish the top by sprinkling wafer crumbs.How to Make Diabetic Banana Pudding | eHow.com

Okay now I have to work my prep hour today and that's when i thought i would run my errands and grocery shopping for tonight. I have one Trifle Bowl with flowers, easter grass and peeps. I was thinking maybe something like veggies or a veggie salad or something like that. Any ideas?

Crush up oreos... layer with chocolate pudding if you like..

1. What is a trifle bowl and how is it used?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl with a wide opening and a pedestal base. It is typically used for serving layered desserts, such as trifles, but can also be used for displaying salads, fruit, and other creative dishes.

2. Can you suggest some ideas for using a trifle bowl besides for desserts?

Yes, there are many creative ways to use a trifle bowl. You can use it as a centerpiece to hold flowers or candles, or fill it with decorative items such as holiday ornaments or seashells. It can also be used to serve punch or as a serving dish for dips and sauces.

3. What are some tips for creating a visually appealing trifle dessert?

To create a visually appealing trifle dessert, start by choosing a variety of colorful and contrasting ingredients, such as different types of fruit, cake, and pudding. Layer them in the trifle bowl, making sure to press each layer down gently to create a smooth surface. Top with a final layer of whipped cream or other garnishes for added texture and color.

4. How do I clean and care for my trifle bowl?

Trifle bowls are typically made of glass and can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the glass. When storing, wrap the bowl in a soft cloth or store it in a padded box to prevent scratches or breakage.

5. Can you recommend any recipes specifically designed for trifle bowls?

Yes, there are many delicious recipes that are specifically designed for trifle bowls, such as classic trifles with layers of cake, fruit, and custard, or more unique options like tiramisu or s'mores trifles. You can also get creative and adapt your favorite dessert recipes to fit in a trifle bowl. Check out our recipe book or website for inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips