• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipes!

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Okay, I have a booth tomorrow at the library and the theme is get creative. I was going to make a dirt cake to showcase the trifle bowl, but I don't think it's turning out (the mixture is way runny and I followed directions to a T!). Anyway, does anyone have any other ideas to show the Trifle Bowl as dirt (nevermind the pun) cheap as possible. Considering I have already spent some $$ on this, I don't want to spend much more. And it has to be quick too! I was thinking something not so sweet this time around.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Put some easter grass in it & some plastic easter eggs. ;)

patty42240

May 17, 2009
This is a recipe I found called Diabetic Banana Pudding. It sounds yummy!
* 3-4 ripe bananas
* 1 box sugar free vanilla wafers
* 2 boxes of instant vanilla sugar free pudding
* 4 c 1% milk
* 16 oz container of sugar free whipped topping

1. Mix pudding and milk together- set aside.
2. Layer wafers on the bottom Trifle bowl. Neatly smooth in a generous layer of pudding. Peel and slice 1 banana place on top. Smooth in a layer of whipped topping.
3.Repeat step #2 (3) times or until you have filled the bowl.
4.Garnish the top by sprinkling wafer crumbs.

How to Make Diabetic Banana Pudding | eHow.com

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Okay now I have to work my prep hour today and that's when i thought i would run my errands and grocery shopping for tonight. I have one Trifle Bowl with flowers, easter grass and peeps. I was thinking maybe something like veggies or a veggie salad or something like that. Any ideas?

Dotty

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Crush up oreos... layer with chocolate pudding if you like..

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Donna Partlo
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
Replies
Views