• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipes.

Jan 29, 2005
I'm looking for super bowl recipes... Can someone please point me in the right direction.. Thanks.. :eek:

L

ltkacz

Any sort of munchie would work...

Touchdown taco dip (Seasons best fall/winter)

Spinach and artichoke dip (all the best)

These are just some examples.

You could also do Chilli - and show off the cookware.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
One year I made a football cake. I baked the cake in the 2 qt batter bowl. I sliced it in half (from small end to large) then laid the two large ends together - making a football shape. I frosted it with chocolate and just used extra frosting to make the ends more of a point instead of flat. I took white frosting and put the laces on - then colored coconut green for the grass. It was a big hit.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Sooner PC said:
One year I made a football cake. I baked the cake in the 2 qt batter bowl. I sliced it in half (from small end to large) then laid the two large ends together - making a football shape. I frosted it with chocolate and just used extra frosting to make the ends more of a point instead of flat. I took white frosting and put the laces on - then colored coconut green for the grass. It was a big hit.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

That sounds too cool!!