• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some Pampered Chef recipes for special diets?

In summary, Jenny is looking for vegan and special diets recipes for her upcoming show. She is familiar with tofu recipes, but is looking for more specific PC recipes for her audience.
Kathylynn
Hey guys. I was wondering if you can suggest some PC recipes for the following special diets. I am gluten intolerant, so I would like a couple recipes without: wheat, rye, oats, barley, or spelt, or anything made from them (no flour, etc...).

I am strict vegetarian, and I have at least one customer who keeps Kosher, so if you have any recipes without animal products in them those would be great too.

Don't worry about finding any that are BOTH gluten free AND animal product free, I can adapt one way or the other, but at least one would be great.

The Kosher customer is coming Saturday and I'm making the Ranch Vegetable Pizza and then doing a simple fruit tray with chocolate ganache (served in my beautiful small stone oval baker of course! :D ). She said she can eat the cheese, and probably the mayonnaise, for the pizza. However, she is probably going to host a party sometime soon too and I can't serve the same thing to her twice!

Also I have other customers who are also strict vegetarian/vegan and while of course I have plenty of these recipes for my own use, I wanted to know if there were any specifically PC ones.

Thanks again and sorry for the long question!

Last edited:
This recipe is not in any of our cookbooks but it is great. Use the apple/peeler/corer/slicer and do about 5 apples. Place them in a rectangle stone baker and fill each one with a pat of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake for about 35 minutes at 350. Divine!!!! You would be able to show the apple gadget, flour sugar shaker, rectangle or square baker. Hope that might work for you. ;)

special recipesI am new to PC and have already come across some people who want diabetic recipes, and recipes for people on the southbeach diet. I'm researching special tastes recipes for those with dietary conserns. I haven't found many sugar free desert recipes, or recipes without flour. I did think though about looking for vegan recipes. You might try writing or calling the test kitchen to see if they have any suggestions for you. I am looking at tofu recipes in www.recipegoldmine.com several people have given me this sight when I ask for a recipe. There's even a section with PC recipes. Lots of great cooking tips too. You might try almond flour in your cooking instead of wheat flour. Although I have never used it, I have heard other people talk about using it because of a wheat alergy. For vegitarian recipes don't forget that there are pastas made with vegies, and nuts are a good source of good fats and oils and are always a good flavor booster, then you can used flavored oils. Push the use of our pantry items to kick up flavor. Hope that helps a little.
Happy cooking
Jenny

Thank you for your suggestions guys! I don't have the Apple peeler/slicer/corer (it's not in the kit anymore), but I can peel and slice apples of course lol I could probably serve that over ice cream/soy cream too, and that would be really good!

I have been strict vegetarian most of my life so I am pretty familiar with like tofu recipes, I was just wondering if there were any specifically PC ones. I use a gluten free flour mix for my own personal cooking, but the problem is that it tastes bad to people who are used to eating wheat. I prefer when cooking for people who can eat wheat to make things without any bread products in at all, so it's not an issue, if you know what I mean? Even for my own eating, I don't eat a lot of gluten free stuff, I just don't eat bread and pasta at all (though I do have gluten free pasta which is pretty darn tasty, if you ask me ;) )

Thank you again, and I'll keep searching. Perhaps I can find some Kosher recipies too for her show, so I can make stuff that they like. Does anyone know if it's okay to make Passover recipies when it's not Passover? I think the cheese grater would be wonderful for grating potatoes to make latkes.

I'm not familiar with any recipes for specific diets from PC either. I bet they will come out with some in the future. You can always make a suggestion to the home office about this. If you are having a show with people who have special diets I would make some of your favorite recipes but just use PC tools to do it with. I bet if you look through your recipes you can find you can use alot of the PC tools to make them. I bet it would be a big hit.

Here is a great site with all sorts of PC recipes including fat free, low carb & Weight Watchers:

http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/pamperedchef/index.htm

How about making the hot broccoli dip served with veggies. You can demonstrate the crinkle cutter and knives while cutting the veggies and the hot broccoli dip goes over HUGE with my family.

Yes, you can make Passover foods when it's not Passover. How religious is this person who will be having the show? If they are Orthodox (doubtful) then they may require new products that haven't been used before. Just ask her what would be appropriate.

Nancy

Kathylynn said:
Thank you for your suggestions guys! I don't have the Apple peeler/slicer/corer (it's not in the kit anymore), but I can peel and slice apples of course lol I could probably serve that over ice cream/soy cream too, and that would be really good!

I have been strict vegetarian most of my life so I am pretty familiar with like tofu recipes, I was just wondering if there were any specifically PC ones. I use a gluten free flour mix for my own personal cooking, but the problem is that it tastes bad to people who are used to eating wheat. I prefer when cooking for people who can eat wheat to make things without any bread products in at all, so it's not an issue, if you know what I mean? Even for my own eating, I don't eat a lot of gluten free stuff, I just don't eat bread and pasta at all (though I do have gluten free pasta which is pretty darn tasty, if you ask me ;) )

Thank you again, and I'll keep searching. Perhaps I can find some Kosher recipies too for her show, so I can make stuff that they like. Does anyone know if it's okay to make Passover recipies when it's not Passover? I think the cheese grater would be wonderful for grating potatoes to make latkes.

VeggieI have attached a recipe that I did for a host who had coeliac disease who had vegetarian guests.

There is a nice one too which is in our Taste of the Pampered Chef in the UK which you may not have in US - I will e-mail you that one separately. It is called Zesty Peach Salsa.

Hope you like them!

Attachments

• Mini Vegetable Frittatas.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 437
Here is a tip sheet for a light and simple show. I don't know if that is the kind of health concerns you all are thinking of. Some of the recipes may apply though.

Attachments

• lightandsimpletipsheet.pdf
    94.3 KB · Views: 780

1. Can you provide recipes for a gluten-free diet?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks. Our recipes are specifically designed to cater to those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

2. Are there any recipes for a vegan diet?

Absolutely! We offer a wide range of vegan recipes that are delicious and easy to make. You can find them on our website or in our vegan cookbook.

3. Are there options for those following a keto diet?

Yes, we have a collection of keto-friendly recipes that are both tasty and healthy. Our keto cookbook includes a variety of dishes for all meals of the day.

4. Can you recommend recipes for someone with food allergies?

We understand the importance of catering to food allergies, which is why we have a section on our website dedicated to allergy-friendly recipes. Additionally, our consultants are trained to assist with finding recipes that cater to specific allergies.

5. Do you have recipes for people with diabetes?

Yes, we have a selection of diabetic-friendly recipes that are low in sugar and carbohydrates. Our diabetic cookbook includes a variety of meals and snacks to help manage blood sugar levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Linda Zamora
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedchefdenver