• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes for an oval baker?

In summary, In search of recipes for the new oval baker, a woman consults CC for recipes. Recipes can be found on Product Use and Care cards, and the cookbook the oval baker is from has recipes. The quick and easy Rav'n Ravioli recipe from the Main Dish cookbook is a favorite of the woman's and she is making it for dinner tomorrow night.
BeckyD
Hi everyone! A woman I work with is looking for recipes for the oval baker she just bought and I am still VERY new. Any ideas??

Recipe SearchYou can go to CC, hover your mouse over Products and Recipes, click on Recipe Search, and type in Oval Baker in the recipe search box. It'll show you different recipes and what cookbooks they can be found in. (If the directions to get to the recipe search aren't quite right, I apologize. I can't access CC at the moment.)

Recipe Search (2)Oops, forgot to mention, recipes you can click on can be found on Product Use and Care cards, so you can actually look at them online and print them. If you can't click on the recipe name, it's in a cookbook we sell (suggest the cookbook to the woman as an incentive to host a show, as a consultant gift of course).

I love the Rav'n Ravioli in the Main Dishes Cookbook!! It's quick and easy!! It's one of my hubby's favorites. I mix up different brands/flavors of sauces and different types of frozen ravioi. This way it's not alway the same old, same old. I tried to do the bread on the outside a few times, but prefer it separate. The exposed part of the bread is too crunchy and the unexposed part is too soggy!! I serve it with the Italian Monkey Bread in the saute pan!!

It's the best for meatloaf! Just shape into sort of an oval and leave an inch edge to catch the grease. I use it all the time for baked macaroni and cheese and for any casserole, it's just the right size. I do cheesey chicken - this is not PC but it is easy and awesome:

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cup raw rice
1 can cream of chicken or celery soup
cheddar cheese

Place rice in bottom of oval baker. Mix soup with one soup can water and pour over rice. Lay chicken on top and season with any of our spices...I like the Fiesta or Italian and some salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake about 45 min. Uncover and sprinkle top with lots of cheddar or monterey jack (or blend!)...Bake uncovered another 15 minutes. Yummy!

Thank You!!Thanks so much for the ideas! I'll let her know when I see her today.

Cindycooks said:
It's the best for meatloaf! Just shape into sort of an oval and leave an inch edge to catch the grease. I use it all the time for baked macaroni and cheese and for any casserole, it's just the right size. I do cheesey chicken - this is not PC but it is easy and awesome:

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cup raw rice
1 can cream of chicken or celery soup
cheddar cheese

Place rice in bottom of oval baker. Mix soup with one soup can water and pour over rice. Lay chicken on top and season with any of our spices...I like the Fiesta or Italian and some salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake about 45 min. Uncover and sprinkle top with lots of cheddar or monterey jack (or blend!)...Bake uncovered another 15 minutes. Yummy!

I was searching for some easy chicken recipes to make for dinner tonight and I found this one. Yummy!! Does anyone know if you just use regular raw rice or does it have to be minute rice??? Any other easy chicken recipes like this that anyone knows of that uses stoneware??? I'm making a roasted chicken in the rect. baker and lid/bowl right now for a neighbor who just had surgery and it got me inspired to make something similar and EASY for my family's dinner. yum!

Becky - I just use regular raw rice, usually Uncle Bens. I've never tried it with minute rice. Good Luck!

Perfect. That's what I just put in it. Instead of cheddar, I have some leftover Provolone cheese from when I made that quick chicken risotto recipe, so I'm going to top it with that. I can't wait! Thanks!!!:D

the Rav'n Ravioli from the Main Dish cookbook sounds great! I was wondering if someone could post that recipe. Out of all the cookbooks I have, that happens to be the one I don't have.

This is one of my favorites!!!I am even making it for dinner tomorrow night!!! Super quick and easy and tastes amazing!! I don't do the bread around the outside because I have found that it gets too crunchy on the exposed part, and too soggy on the part that is sitting in the sauce.

Rav 'n Ravioli

Pampered Chef Main Dish Meals 2000

1 medium green bell pepper
1/2 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed or chopped fine
1 jar (26-28)ounces spaghetti sauce
2 packages (9 ounces each)
refrigerated ravioli (any flavor)
1 1/4 cups water
12 French Bread baguette slices (4 ounces)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded to = 1 cup
1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Chop bell pepper and onion. In a 4 quart casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes or until veggies are tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, ravioli and water. Bring to boil.

2. Meanwhile, if not using baguettes, cut a loaf of French bread into 12 slices 1/2 inch thick. Place butter in Large MicroCooker, microwave for 1 minute on high or till melted. Add bread slices, toss to coat evenly.

3. Spoon 1/2 of the ravioli mixture into the casserole dish, top with
mozzarella cheese, the rest of the ravioli mixture.

4. Arrange the bread slices, slightly overlapping around the edges and
press lightly into the ravioli mixture. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese
over the top and bake uncovered ,till ravioli is heated thru and bread is crisp.

Sounds Yummy Stephanie! Thanks so much for posting the recipe for me. I think when I make it, I am going to go with your idea of not putting the bread on the outside. I can see how it could turn out like that.

Heck, Thank you!!! You just changed my mind for me!! I am making it tonight!! I already have it on the stove and the oven preheating!!!

It's always nice to help a fellow Iowan!! I am originally from just south of Dsm!!

1. How do I find recipes specifically for the Oval Baker?

To find recipes for the Oval Baker, you can visit our Pampered Chef website and search for "Oval Baker" in the recipe section. You can also browse through our catalog or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recipe suggestions.

2. Can I use any recipe with the Oval Baker?

Yes, most recipes that call for a baking dish or casserole dish can be adapted for use with the Oval Baker. Make sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures accordingly and consider the size and shape of the dish when choosing a recipe.

3. Are there any specific recipes that work best with the Oval Baker?

The Oval Baker is great for casseroles, roasts, and baked pasta dishes. It's also perfect for making desserts such as cobblers and fruit crisps. You can also use it for cooking vegetables or even for making bread. The possibilities are endless!

4. Do I need to preheat the Oval Baker before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Oval Baker before using it for best results. This will ensure even cooking and browning of your dishes.

5. Can I use the Oval Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Oval Baker is safe to use in the microwave. However, make sure to check the specific recipe you are using to ensure it is microwave-safe. Also, keep in mind that the Oval Baker may not brown your food as well in the microwave as it would in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies