• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Mini Loaf Pan and "Mini Bundt Pan"

In summary, some popular recipes that can be made using a Mini Loaf Pan include banana bread, zucchini bread, lemon poppy seed bread, and mini meatloaves. The pan can also be used for making individual portions of lasagna or mac and cheese. With one Mini Bundt Pan, you can typically make 6-8 mini cakes by evenly distributing the batter among the cups. It is important to adjust the baking time and temperature when using these pans, as it will be shorter and slightly lower compared to a regular-sized pan. The Mini Loaf Pan and Mini Bundt Pan are not suitable for use in the microwave and there are many gluten-free recipes that can be made using these pans by using alternative flours and ingredients
natural
Gold Member
I had a customer call and want recipes to use with these items, does anyone have a file or list of recipes?
Thanks!
Sandra

Have u did a search in the files section? I searched "loaf" and found a bunch. Sometimes people do not think to look there.

That has never worked for me...BUT I tried again, 2 times and the 2nd time I was able to find the mini loaf pans...noe for the "mini bundt pan" not sure what else to call it since we don't carry them anymore....do you think one could use the same recipes as the mini loaf pan?

It was called the mini fluted pan. Bundt is a trademarked name - we don't sell them.

natural said:
That has never worked for me...BUT I tried again, 2 times and the 2nd time I was able to find the mini loaf pans...noe for the "mini bundt pan" not sure what else to call it since we don't carry them anymore....do you think one could use the same recipes as the mini loaf pan?

You can use the same ones or any recipe for them, you just have to adjust the amount you put in and may have to cook more than one batch. I usually fill mine half to 3/4ths of the way.

AHH thank you both so much!! Got everything I need!

What are some recipes that can be made using a Mini Loaf Pan?

Some popular recipes that can be made using a Mini Loaf Pan include banana bread, zucchini bread, lemon poppy seed bread, and mini meatloaves. You can also use the pan to make individual portions of lasagna or mac and cheese.

How many Mini Bundt Cakes can I make with one pan?

It depends on the size of your Mini Bundt Pan, but typically you can make 6-8 mini cakes with one pan. Make sure to evenly distribute the batter among the cups to ensure they bake evenly.

Do I need to adjust baking time and temperature when using a Mini Loaf or Mini Bundt Pan?

Yes, you will need to adjust the baking time and temperature when using these pans. Generally, the baking time will be shorter and the temperature will be slightly lower compared to a regular-sized pan. It's important to keep an eye on your baked goods and use a toothpick to test for doneness.

Can I use the Mini Loaf Pan and Mini Bundt Pan in the microwave?

No, these pans are not suitable for use in the microwave. They are intended for use in the oven only.

Are there any gluten-free recipes for the Mini Loaf Pan and Mini Bundt Pan?

Yes, there are many gluten-free recipes that can be made using these pans. Some options include gluten-free banana bread, gluten-free pumpkin bread, and gluten-free chocolate chip mini cakes. You can easily adapt your favorite recipes to be gluten-free by using alternative flours and ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies