• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipes for mini kit

Elaine C

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2008
Does anyone have recipes that are strictly for the products from the mini kit? I have a new consultant who is signing up with the mini kit. I want to work with her on a good recipe for her first shows. Help please!!!
:love: Elaine

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
There are a couple recipes that come with it....

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Okay - just went and checked.

It comes with cards for:

**Three Cheese Garden Pizza - which is the one I recommend my new consultants start with using the regular kit, too.

**Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies

and then, online, there are cards that can be printed for:

**California Club Pizza
**Classic Mini Cheeseburgers

All four of these recipes are really good, and would be a great recipe to start her off!

Elaine C

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2008
Thank You so much. I am doing her new consultant training (along with a new consultant ordering the regular kit) and I wanted to include recipe training that would be good for both of them to start with. I really appreciate it.

I have had a sick teenage son (and they are like babies when sick) home all week. This post will really help me out since Iwas really short on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views