• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Kit Recipes for New Consultants - Get Started with Success!

In summary, there are several recipes specifically designed for the products in the mini kit, including Three Cheese Garden Pizza, Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, California Club Pizza, and Classic Mini Cheeseburgers. These recipes are recommended for new consultants and are easy to make. Additional recipes such as Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Mini Meatloaves, and Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes are also suggested. These recipes will help ensure a successful first show for the new consultant.
Elaine C
Gold Member
Does anyone have recipes that are strictly for the products from the mini kit? I have a new consultant who is signing up with the mini kit. I want to work with her on a good recipe for her first shows. Help please!!!
:love: Elaine

There are a couple recipes that come with it....

Okay - just went and checked.

It comes with cards for:

**Three Cheese Garden Pizza - which is the one I recommend my new consultants start with using the regular kit, too.

**Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies

and then, online, there are cards that can be printed for:

**California Club Pizza
**Classic Mini Cheeseburgers

All four of these recipes are really good, and would be a great recipe to start her off!

Thank You so much. I am doing her new consultant training (along with a new consultant ordering the regular kit) and I wanted to include recipe training that would be good for both of them to start with. I really appreciate it.

I have had a sick teenage son (and they are like babies when sick) home all week. This post will really help me out since Iwas really short on time.

, congratulations on becoming a new consultant and starting your pampered chef journey with the mini kit! I have a few delicious and easy recipes that specifically use the products from the mini kit. For appetizers, I recommend the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas using the Mini Muffin Pan and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. For a main course, the Mini Meatloaves using the Mini Loaf Pan and the Mix 'N Chop are always a hit. And for dessert, the Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes using the Mini Fluted Pan and the Small Scoop are sure to impress your guests. I hope these recipes help you and your new consultant have a successful first show! Happy cooking!

What are some popular recipes for the Mini Kit?

Some popular recipes for the Mini Kit include mini quiches, mini fruit tarts, mini pizzas, mini meatloaves, and mini muffins.

Can I use regular recipes with the Mini Kit?

Yes, you can adapt regular recipes to use with the Mini Kit. Simply adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly, and use the mini pans included in the kit.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Mini Kit?

Yes, there are a variety of recipes specifically created for the Mini Kit, including mini cheesecakes, mini frittatas, and mini chocolate lava cakes. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Mini Kit recipe booklet.

Can I use the Mini Kit to make desserts?

Yes, the Mini Kit is versatile and can be used to make a variety of both savory and sweet dishes. Some popular dessert recipes include mini brownies, mini apple pies, and mini chocolate chip cookies.

What is the best way to clean the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the pans and use a non-abrasive sponge to avoid scratching the non-stick surface. The silicone grips can also be removed and washed separately. Make sure to dry the Mini Kit thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies