• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Ideas for My Friend's Mardi Gras Deep Covered Baker Show

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for making traditional Mardi Gras dishes such as jambalaya, gumbo, and red beans and rice. It can also be used to make sweet dishes like bread pudding, King Cake, and beignets. It has a capacity of 8 cups or 2 quarts, making it ideal for serving a group of friends at a Mardi Gras brunch party. The Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. It is advised to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads to prevent damage to the stoneware.
NewbyPChef
My friend (recruit) is doing her opening show Saturday with a Mardi Gras theme. She is doing a brunch and needs something "brunchy and/or New Orleans inspired" to do in the Deep Covered Baker. Any suggestions?

I believe there's Jambalaya recipe in the new DCB cookbook that you could probably use. Not sure of the exact name at the moment and I don't have the cookbook handy. Maybe someone could post it if you don't have the cookbook.

I don't have the cookbook but would love to have the recipe if anyone can post it. I was thinking some sort of quiche, strata, breakfast casserole or hashbrown casserole since it will be before lunchtime.

1. What are some traditional Mardi Gras brunch dishes I can make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making traditional Mardi Gras dishes such as jambalaya, gumbo, and red beans and rice. The baker's deep dish design allows for even cooking and its lid helps lock in all the flavors.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to make sweet brunch dishes as well?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is not just limited to savory dishes. You can use it to make delicious sweet dishes like bread pudding, King Cake, and beignets.

3. How many servings can the Deep Covered Baker hold?

The Deep Covered Baker can hold up to 8 cups or 2 quarts. This makes it perfect for serving a group of friends at your Mardi Gras brunch party.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. Its stoneware material is designed to withstand high heat and can go from the oven to the microwave without any issues.

5. How can I clean the Deep Covered Baker after using it for my Mardi Gras brunch?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. If there are any stubborn stains, you can soak it in warm, soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads to prevent damaging the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • stacyworsham
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies