• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Elegant Recipe Suggestions for a Work Event?

In summary, Sarah is looking for recipes or recipe combinations for her upcoming show. She has the starter kit and no simple additions, so she might need to buy some supplies.
Sarah
Hi everyone!

I have a show scheduled in September which is set up as an after-work appetizer/wine & cheese type get-together for the employees(only) of my host's mother's interior design business. The host wants something elegant. She is not sure if she want entree-type or dessert-type or whatever. I mentioned the Chocolate Banana Phyllo Bundles and the Warm Apple Almond Pastry and she was OK but not thrilled with the sound of them. I think she wants 2 recipes. I only have the starter kit to work with, and no simple additions. I suppose I could make a supply purchase. The party might turn out to be pretty good so it may be worth it. Can you give me some ideas for recipes or recipe combinations. This will only be my 3rd show.

Thanks! :)
Sarah

JmoPersonally, I would probably buy some SA's before your show. If they are decorators, the colors/design will probably be something they'd be interested in! You can order the entertaining set as a sample (with the new striped platter) right now for 1/2 price. You might also consider getting the picks and cheese bistro (?) set, seeing as how it's a cheese/wine party. You can also check with your director if you want to do a recipe you don't have all the products for and see if you can borrow them. Hope this helps! :p

Either of the baked brie recipes are wonderful with crackers and fruit slices. Crinkle cut your fruit & veggies. Serve the brie on a SA platter, etc.

Sarah said:
Hi everyone!

I have a show scheduled in September which is set up as an after-work appetizer/wine & cheese type get-together for the employees(only) of my host's mother's interior design business. The host wants something elegant. She is not sure if she want entree-type or dessert-type or whatever. I mentioned the Chocolate Banana Phyllo Bundles and the Warm Apple Almond Pastry and she was OK but not thrilled with the sound of them. I think she wants 2 recipes. I only have the starter kit to work with, and no simple additions. I suppose I could make a supply purchase. The party might turn out to be pretty good so it may be worth it. Can you give me some ideas for recipes or recipe combinations. This will only be my 3rd show.

Thanks! :)
Sarah

Hi Sarah!

I sent you this show idea already but I added a page with consultant notes since I sent it and I thought I'd post it here too in case someone else would like to use it. This showcases lots of great SA pieces and other entertaining products! I know you'll have a great show no matter what ideas you use!!

Attachments

• EntertainingDipping-2005.doc
    58 KB · Views: 460
ThanksThanks for the sheet with info on how to set up for the show. Great ideas for things to have.

What are some popular recipes for using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular recipes for using Pampered Chef products include the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, the Veggie Spiral Tart, the Deluxe Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan, the Deep Covered Baker Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes, and the Classic Batter Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies.

How can I find recipes that use specific Pampered Chef products?

You can use the "Recipe Search" feature on the Pampered Chef website to filter recipes by specific products. Simply type in the name of the product you want to use and click "Search" to see a list of recipes that incorporate that product.

Do you have any healthy recipe suggestions using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy recipes that use their products, such as the Veggie Spiral Tart mentioned above, the Salad Chopper Greek Salad, the Deluxe Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables, and the Microwave Pasta Maker Chicken Alfredo.

Are there any vegan or vegetarian recipe suggestions using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several vegan and vegetarian options available on the Pampered Chef website. Some examples include the Veggie Spiral Tart, the Deluxe Air Fryer Vegetable Stir-Fry, the Simple Slicer Veggie Pizza, and the Spiral & Slice Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie.

Can I modify Pampered Chef recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many Pampered Chef recipes can be modified to fit specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or low carb. You can use the "Advanced Search" feature on the website to filter recipes by these dietary needs and also check the ingredient list for any potential substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Annette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear