• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebration Ice Cream Pie Recipe Needed!

In summary, you can use any type of ice cream for this recipe, but premium quality ice cream is recommended for the best flavor and texture. No special equipment is needed, just a 9-inch pie dish and a mixing bowl. The pie can be made ahead of time by covering it with plastic wrap and storing it in the freezer. You can also use a different crust, such as a graham cracker, chocolate cookie, or traditional pie crust. This recipe makes 8 servings, but can be easily doubled for a larger pie.
DebbieSM
Hi everybody and good morning,
I am having a show tomorrow and the host would like the Celebration Ice Cream Pie. I don't have the recipe and I have never made it. My 1st question is, is this an easy recipe? And my 2nd question is, can someone please post the recipe? Thanks in advance.

Debbie :D

Which one?The pie recipes are on a card with a chart. The Celebration training booklet has the Ice Cream Sandwich Tort.

Debbie:

There are 4 variations for the Celebrations Ice Cream Pies, which are all available to download from Consultant's Corner on a single flyer. I have never made them, but they seem to be pretty straightforward. Let me know if you need the flyer sent to you!

Mary

Thanks Mary!! :D

So now that you made me look at them, Debbie, ;) ;) I'll just have to make one tonight to take to my neighbor's for dinner!! I'll let you know how it turns out! :D

Go to Consultant's Corner. Choose Product Info at the top and choose Season's Best. Choose the Spring/Summer 2005. You can click on the Ice Cream Torte.

1. Can I use any type of ice cream for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for this recipe. However, we recommend using a premium quality ice cream for the best flavor and texture.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make this pie?

No, you do not need any special equipment. All you need is a 9-inch pie dish and a mixing bowl.

3. Can I make this pie ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pie ahead of time. Simply cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the freezer until ready to serve.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust. This recipe calls for a graham cracker crust, but you can also use a chocolate cookie crust or a traditional pie crust.

5. How many servings does this pie recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings. However, you can easily double the recipe to make a larger pie if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynnieray
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • janakaylie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabnat80