1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need Recipe Please

1. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Hi everybody and good morning,
    I am having a show tomorrow and the host would like the Celebration Ice Cream Pie. I don't have the recipe and I have never made it. My 1st question is, is this an easy recipe? And my 2nd question is, can someone please post the recipe? Thanks in advance.

Debbie :D

Aug 19, 2005
  2. Which one?

The pie recipes are on a card with a chart. The Celebration training booklet has the Ice Cream Sandwich Tort.

Aug 19, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Debbie:

There are 4 variations for the Celebrations Ice Cream Pies, which are all available to download from Consultant's Corner on a single flyer. I have never made them, but they seem to be pretty straightforward. Let me know if you need the flyer sent to you!

Mary

Aug 19, 2005
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Thanks Mary!! :D

Aug 19, 2005
  5. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

So now that you made me look at them, Debbie, ;) ;) I'll just have to make one tonight to take to my neighbor's for dinner!! I'll let you know how it turns out! :D

Aug 19, 2005
  6. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Go to Consultant's Corner. Choose Product Info at the top and choose Season's Best. Choose the Spring/Summer 2005. You can click on the Ice Cream Torte.

Have something to add?