• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ingredients for Dinner Tonight

In summary, for a quick and easy dinner recipe, you will typically need ingredients such as protein, vegetables, grains, herbs and spices, and a sauce or dressing. You do not need to buy special equipment or ingredients from Pampered Chef to make these recipes, as they are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment and commonly found ingredients. Our recipes can be easily adapted to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences and can be found through our website's filter feature. Many of our recipes are also great for meal prep and can be reheated for dinner.
erinpcmorgan
If anyone has the More Weekday Dinners Done cards, could they please list the ingredients for me? I need to go grocery shopping and left my list at home.

TIA
-- Erin

Spinach and Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti

2 medium carrots, peeled (2/3 cup finely chopped)
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
1 T. Italian Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove pressed
1 jar (24-28 oz.) spaghetti or marinara sauce
1 can (14.5 oz) Italian seasoned petite diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup water
12 uncooked manicotti shells/noodles
1 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated

Thanks so much!!!

1. What types of ingredients are usually needed for a quick dinner recipe?

For a quick and easy dinner recipe, you will typically need ingredients such as protein (meat, tofu, beans), vegetables, grains (rice, quinoa, pasta), herbs and spices, and a sauce or dressing for flavor.

2. Do I need to buy special equipment or ingredients from Pampered Chef to make these recipes?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment and commonly found ingredients. However, if you do have our products, they may make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions for these recipes?

Our recipes can be easily adapted to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences. We offer a variety of recipes that are vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. If you need to substitute an ingredient, our consultants are happy to offer tips and suggestions.

4. How do I find recipes that fit my specific dietary needs?

Our website offers a filter feature where you can search for recipes based on dietary restrictions or preferences. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

5. Can I make these recipes ahead of time and reheat them for dinner?

Many of our recipes are great for meal prep and can be reheated for dinner. Look for recipes that specify that they can be made ahead of time or frozen for later use. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for tips on meal prepping with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • kcmckay