• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Recipe Ideas for a Classic Batter Bowl Cake - Help Needed!

In summary, participants in a conversation discuss ideas for a Valentine-themed show, including recipes such as a chocolate mousse and fondue, as well as using simple additions to create a romantic centerpiece. They also suggest the Baked Alaska cake from the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best cookbook.
Chef Meagan
Happy New Year to all!

I am hoping some of you can help me. I am doing a show and the host is looking for a Valentine theme. What recipes would you recommend for demonstration? Also, she would like to make a cake of some kind using the Classic Batter Bowl. Besides the doll cake, what recipe would you recommend that I suggest to her? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Chocolate!I would think anyhting witht the chocolate theme would work. I like the Celebrations recipe for the mousse, but I use pie crust in the mini muffin pan. The Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue is a hit and you can use things like pretzels and strawberries to dip. I make the baked tortilla chips to go with it. If you have the Family Skillet the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake is impressive and people love it! A recipe I've been doing a lot lately is the Chocolate Chip Sensation in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook. I would love to hear any other ideas since I have some shows around Valentine's Day as well!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Maybe the artichoke dip. Since it is made with the "heart" of the artichoke.

I am almost doing a martha stewart show in Feb. I found on consultant corner past show stoppers from last year with candied rose petals. We are using candied petals and candles on our simple additions to make a romantic center piece and then I will demo a few of the tuxedo straberries. I will post the flyer. :D My host wanted to do something they could do for their husbands. With using the flowers for decoration and not eating you could use almost any kind of flower. I hope this helps!!!!!!!!!! Amanda

Attachments

• ss_flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 464
ValentinesWhat about the Baked Alaska cake from last winter? It's on the cover of the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best. It is delicious and so easy. I'm doing that at my show Tuesday night.

1. What type of recipes can I find for "Need Recipe Ideas Please!"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipe ideas for all types of meals and occasions. From simple weeknight dinners to special holiday gatherings, our recipes cover a wide range of cuisines and dietary preferences.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for "Need Recipe Ideas Please!"?

Yes, we have a dedicated section for vegetarian and vegan recipes on our website. You can also use our search function to filter for specific dietary needs and preferences.

3. Can I find recipes for specific kitchen tools or appliances?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to make use of our high-quality kitchen tools and appliances, so you can easily find recipes that use the specific tools you have at home.

4. How do I save or print the recipes for "Need Recipe Ideas Please!"?

You can save your favorite recipes to your online account or print them directly from our website. Simply click on the "Save" or "Print" button on the recipe page.

5. Are the recipes on Pampered Chef tested and reliable?

Yes, all of our recipes go through rigorous testing to ensure they are accurate and easy to follow. We also have a team of culinary experts who develop and review our recipes to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • skaugchef