• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas Please!

Nov 29, 2005
Happy New Year to all!

I am hoping some of you can help me. I am doing a show and the host is looking for a Valentine theme. What recipes would you recommend for demonstration? Also, she would like to make a cake of some kind using the Classic Batter Bowl. Besides the doll cake, what recipe would you recommend that I suggest to her? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
Chocolate!

I would think anyhting witht the chocolate theme would work. I like the Celebrations recipe for the mousse, but I use pie crust in the mini muffin pan. The Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue is a hit and you can use things like pretzels and strawberries to dip. I make the baked tortilla chips to go with it. If you have the Family Skillet the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake is impressive and people love it! A recipe I've been doing a lot lately is the Chocolate Chip Sensation in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook. I would love to hear any other ideas since I have some shows around Valentine's Day as well!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Maybe the artichoke dip. Since it is made with the "heart" of the artichoke.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
I am almost doing a martha stewart show in Feb. I found on consultant corner past show stoppers from last year with candied rose petals. We are using candied petals and candles on our simple additions to make a romantic center piece and then I will demo a few of the tuxedo straberries. I will post the flyer. :D My host wanted to do something they could do for their husbands. With using the flowers for decoration and not eating you could use almost any kind of flower. I hope this helps!!!!!!!!!! Amanda

Attachments

• ss_flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 361
Sep 20, 2005
Valentines

What about the Baked Alaska cake from last winter? It's on the cover of the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best. It is delicious and so easy. I'm doing that at my show Tuesday night.