• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for "No Oven on Site" Show Please!

In summary, Cindy is a new consultant and is holding her first show at an elementary school. She is looking for ideas for recipes to make ahead and take to the show. She is considering making the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe and demonstrating it. If anyone has any suggestions, they are welcome.
cindylee146
I am a new consultant and I need ideas for recipes to make ahead and take to my grand opening/mystery host show AND its my first show ever!:eek: I am holding it in a library at an elementary school, after school. I am the librarian there and there is no oven for me to use there. I do have a toaster oven and microwave in my office though. I thought about maybe making ahead some items and having them there to serve and maybe demonstrating using the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe (my director recommended) and having some produce available for the guests to try out some of the tools. Does anyone have any suggestions? Recipes and/or activities and show outline would be really great if anyone can help with both! The grand opening/mystery host show is this Thursday, the 29th. If I have to, I can take off for the second half of the day and come home to prepare some things to take back to the school. Please keep in mind I only have my consultant's kit items and the only other items I have extra are the large round stone with handles, another large bar pan, mini loaf pan, apple corer/peeler/slicer with stand, rotary grater, easy accent decorator, baker's roller. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions anyone can give me!

Cindy

I like the idea of the cool veggie pizza, it taste really good!

If you could borrow the Trifle bowl from someone, I'd make a trifle. You can make the brownies ahead of time, then all you do is assemble. Janet's PB Cup Trifle is so good and very easy. (You do use the microwave for just one part.)I'll try to think a little more on other recipes...

Mom's Apple Crisp is a good microwave recipe too...(Especially since she also mentioned a PB cup trifle - you can make the brownies ahead of time).

almost all my show's are no/limited cooking show's b/c I'm keeping my kit Kosher.I do a lot of trifles! also the new double fudge cup things look great especially if you have a microwave you can use... if you have the stone bunt pan you could also do a micro cake?whats the cool veggie pizza?

The Pampered Chef ® Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe
1 package (8 ounces)refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces)cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini or yellow summer squash 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. On Large Round Stone OR Stoneware Bar Pan, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller™, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise (Adj. Measuring Spoon - TBSP), garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill weed (Adj. Measuring Spoon - tsp). Season with salt and black pepper (Salt & Pepper Mill); mix well with Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
3. To prepare vegetables, coarsely chop broccoli or cauliflower with Food Chopper. Dice or slice cucumber, bell pepper, green onions or tomato using Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Crinkle cut yellow squash or zucchini using Crinkle Cutter.
4. Sprinkle vegetables over pizza. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Cook's Tip: Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix or Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the dill weed, if desired. For easier serving, cut the pizza into squares before topping with vegetables. Variation: Light Cool Veggie Pizza: Substitute reduced-fat crescent rolls, fat-free cream cheese and fat-free mayonnaise for the crescent rolls, cream cheese and mayonnaise.

You can also use the UM to slice some of the veggies to show that off too!

could you borrow someone's dcb?? the 30 minute chicken is awesome!! also there's soups & chilis you can make as well as the mexican lasagna.....all made in the microwave

anything with a pre-baked crust will work. Cool Veggie Pizza and Clubhouse Chicken Squares come to mind.or a Trifle is a great idea.

I've used this recipe on several no-cook occasions or as a second recipe and when I take it to a pot-luck there are never any leftovers!! It's great with Wheat Thins. It was in a 2004 Season's Best but can now be found on CC by doing a recipe search - they've included it in a Product Use & Care insert.

Fiesta Cheese Torta

Ingredients:
16 oz (500 g) cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp (15 mL) taco seasoning mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed
4 oz (125 g) shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 cup/250 mL)
1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green onions with tops
1/4 cup (50 mL) snipped fresh cilantro
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
Additional snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
Assorted crackers or tortilla chips (optional)

Directions:
Line inside of Small Batter Bowl with plastic wrap; set aside. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, seasoning mix and garlic; mix until well blended. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions and cilantro; mix well.
Spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cream cheese mixture into bottom of batter bowl, spreading evenly. Top with diced tomato, pressing lightly. Spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cream cheese mixture over tomato, spreading evenly. Top with olives, pressing lightly. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over olives, spreading evenly. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
To serve, invert batter bowl onto Holiday Serving Plate. Remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle with additional snipped cilantro, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers or tortilla chips, if desired.
Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving: (2 tbsp/30 mL spread): Calories 110, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 170 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2009
The Pampered Chef

1. What type of recipes can I make without an oven for my Pampered Chef show?

There are many delicious recipes that can be made without using an oven. Some popular options include stovetop skillet meals, slow cooker dishes, no-bake desserts, and grilled dishes. We have a variety of recipes available on our website and in our catalog specifically designed for no oven cooking.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for these no oven recipes?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods. For example, our stoneware can be used on the stovetop and in the microwave, and our cookware can be used on the grill. Check out our website for tips on how to use our products for no oven cooking.

3. What are some easy and quick no oven recipe ideas for my show?

Some easy and quick recipe ideas for a no oven show include one-pot pasta dishes, wraps or sandwiches, salads, and dips. These recipes require minimal prep and cook time, making them perfect for a Pampered Chef show. You can also try some of our no-bake dessert recipes for a sweet treat.

4. Do you have any recommendations for no oven recipes that are allergy-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions. Our website allows you to search for recipes based on dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe recommendations.

5. Can I still make impressive dishes without using an oven at my show?

Absolutely! With the right ingredients and tools, you can create delicious and impressive dishes without an oven. Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to provide tips and tricks for making show-stopping meals using alternative cooking methods. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked