• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What to Make for Officer's Wives Meeting?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant seeking advice on what to bring for a show at an officer's wives monthly meeting. They have limited time and access to an oven, and the consultant plans to bring appetizers and use 5 tables to display different products. Another consultant suggests making Pesto Party Squares and Southwestern Snack Squares, and emphasizes the potential for high sales and recruiting opportunities with this group. The consultant also recommends getting contact information from each guest for follow up.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Sorry if you've seen this on other boards but I'm desperate.

Okay it's crunch time! I have until Monday morning to decide what I'm making for my show Wednesday night.

It's not your average show. Held at the officer's mess on base. It's the officer's wives monthly meeting. They only have the place for 2 hours. No access to an oven. They asked for appetizers but no salads, sandwiches or wraps. They are bringing desserts - so no desserts either. No demo, just as much product as I can bring. Think 3 piece show to go system times 2 plus crate. 5 tables to display on. I'm going to do one for cookware, one for SA, one for stoneware, one for new product and the last for everything else I bring.

I'm thinking a dip and some sort of squares. I really like the chicken caesar salad pizza (I do it square style) but I don't think it's a good idea - strong smell, messy. Whatever dip I make will have to be tripled or quadrupled I think. I'm to shop for the ingredients (they've given me an $80 limit), make and bring (warm in insulated tote if necessary for the dip).

Another consultant is coming to man the tables with me and answer questions. Host will be gathering orders the next day (no sales allowed in the mess ?!?!?) so I'm thinking that's going to hurt my totals. But think of the contacts!! I'm going to do two $10 - $15 door prizes and the host placed an order last month for ten $10 door prizes from the ladies group.

What would YOU make?

Okay, Jodi...this is right up my alley!!! I would say probably the Pesto Party Squares and the Southwestern Snack Squares. Maybe the BLT dip, with the Canape French Bread. Do you have the Celebrate Cookbook???

I think you have an awesome opportunity here to get in with the officer's wives!! I know I have sold lots because my husband works with officer's that take the catalogs home to their wives!! You can really book some great shows through these ladies! It will get you into a new crowd of people with high spending limits! You may even get some great recruits out of it!!!

Good Luck, let me know if you need those recipes posted!!

I have been doing the mini ham puffs from the All The Best cook book lately when I need to take treats with me, really easy and travel well.
I'm sure this is already your plan, but remember to focus on getting info from each and every guest so you can follow up.
Good luck.

Last edited:

What are some easy and impressive recipes to make for an Officer's Wives Meeting?

Some easy and impressive recipes to make for an Officer's Wives Meeting could include a charcuterie board, a fruit and cheese platter, mini quiches, or a salad with homemade dressing.

How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for the Officer's Wives Meeting?

If you know of any dietary restrictions beforehand, you can plan to make a dish that is suitable for those restrictions. Alternatively, you can ask attendees to bring a dish to share and specify any dietary restrictions for them to keep in mind.

What are some ideas for themed dishes for the Officer's Wives Meeting?

Some ideas for themed dishes for the Officer's Wives Meeting could include a Mexican fiesta with tacos and margaritas, a Mediterranean night with hummus and pita bread, or an Italian feast with pasta and wine.

What are some make-ahead options for the Officer's Wives Meeting?

Make-ahead options for the Officer's Wives Meeting could include casseroles, slow cooker meals, or dishes that can be prepared the day before and just need to be reheated on the day of the meeting. This will save you time and allow you to socialize with the other attendees.

How can I make the dishes look visually appealing for the Officer's Wives Meeting?

To make your dishes look visually appealing, you can use decorative serving platters or garnishes, such as herbs or edible flowers. You can also arrange food in an appealing way, such as creating a charcuterie board with different textures and colors. Don't forget to use colorful and fresh ingredients to make the dishes pop!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76