• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Husband Off w/ Recipe to Boost Catalog Sales

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's husband going on a trip and the speaker offering to send him off with extra spending money if he does a catalog show for her. The husband has had success with the catalogs so far and the speaker suggests sending him to work with a breakfast recipe to boost sales. The speaker also mentions wanting to send beer bread, but it didn't arrive in time. Other ideas for breakfast options such as breakfast casserole muffins, overnight oats, breakfast burritos, banana bread, and zucchini muffins were discussed. The speaker hopes these ideas will help and wishes good luck with the catalog show.
PamperedPrincess74
My husband is taking a trip in the next few weeks. I told him I would send him off with a little extra spending money if he would do a catalog show for me - I would let him keep the commission earned off that show. I sent him to work with a couple of catalogs and he's done pretty well so far. I thought of an idea to send him to work tomorrow with a simple recipe for his co workers to try out - thought maybe it would boost sales a little. They love to eat and I know they would love some kind of breakfast type/bread recipe. I really wanted to send him with some beer bread cubed with some type of dip, but I just ordered it and it didn't come in on time. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could send him with????

These muffins are really good and really easy to make!

Attachments

• Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins.doc
    25 KB · Views: 319
I was thinking of maybe a breakfast casserole or a breakfast bread like banana or zucchini. Any ideas would be appreciated. ThanksHere are a few ideas for breakfast recipes that are easy to make and transport to work: 1. Breakfast Casserole Muffins: These muffins are filled with eggs, cheese, and your choice of breakfast meat (bacon, sausage, ham, etc.). They are easy to make and can be reheated in the microwave for a quick breakfast at work. 2. Overnight Oats: This is a great make-ahead breakfast option. Simply mix oats, milk, yogurt, and your choice of toppings (fruit, nuts, honey, etc.) in a mason jar or container and let it sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, your husband can grab it on his way out the door. 3. Breakfast Burritos: These are easy to make and perfect for on-the-go breakfasts. You can make them with scrambled eggs, cheese, and your choice of breakfast meat, and wrap them in foil for easy transport. 4. Banana Bread: A classic breakfast bread that is always a crowd-pleaser. You can make it the night before and send it with your husband to work the next day. 5. Zucchini Muffins: Another delicious and healthy breakfast option. These muffins are made with shredded zucchini, oats, and honey, making them a nutritious and filling breakfast choice. Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your catalog show!

What are the top-selling recipes to send husbands off with to boost catalog sales?

The top-selling recipes to send husbands off with to boost catalog sales include the classic pizza stone recipe, the easy microwave fudge recipe, the versatile skillet lasagna recipe, the delicious mini meatloaf recipe, and the crowd-pleasing chocolate chip cookie recipe.

What are some tips for successfully sending husbands off with recipes to boost catalog sales?

Some tips for successfully sending husbands off with recipes to boost catalog sales include making sure they have all the necessary ingredients and cooking tools, providing them with clear instructions and a detailed shopping list, and encouraging them to personalize the recipe with their own twist to make it unique.

How can husbands effectively use the recipes to increase catalog sales?

Husbands can effectively use the recipes to increase catalog sales by sharing the recipe with friends, family, and coworkers, hosting a cooking demonstration or party, and offering to take orders for Pampered Chef products while they share the delicious recipe.

Are there any specific types of recipes that work best for boosting catalog sales?

While any recipe can be used to boost catalog sales, some types of recipes that tend to work best include easy and quick recipes that use Pampered Chef products, recipes that can be easily personalized and shared, and recipes that are popular and have a wide appeal.

What are some additional ways husbands can help increase catalog sales?

In addition to sending husbands off with recipes, they can also help increase catalog sales by promoting the products and special offers on social media, hosting online parties or events, and offering to take orders for products during gatherings or events they attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • pamperedpals