• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Ideas for an Oriental-Themed Bridal Shower

In summary, there are many traditional oriental desserts that would be perfect for a bridal shower, such as mochi, red bean buns, mango sticky rice, and green tea ice cream. For easy and quick dessert recipes, you can try fortune cookies dipped in chocolate, sesame balls, or matcha crepes. There are also gluten-free and vegan options, such as fruit platters, coconut milk tapioca pudding, and tofu-based cheesecake. For creative presentation ideas, you can use bamboo serving trays or edible flowers. And for making oriental desserts, Pampered Chef products like the Bamboo Steamer Set, Food Chopper, and Silicon Flexible Bakeware can be useful.
emmabelle47
I'm doing a Bridal Shower next month. I'm just going to be there with a few products, taking orders. They are serving oriental type foods, sushi and such. They want me to make some kind of dessert. I'd like to make something that would go well with them. What kind of ideas do you have???

I dont have any ideas for an Oriental dessert, but I would suggest making a trifle (ask the Bride what flavors she enjoys). It will go a long way and look pretty.

and if they are doing oriental foods offer SA to serve them on

Mango Salsa sundaes - you can do them "teeny" sized in an eggroll wrapper

The bamboo is pretty to serve on, too! :)

1. What are some traditional oriental desserts that would be perfect for a bridal shower?

Some traditional oriental desserts that would be perfect for a bridal shower include mochi, red bean buns, mango sticky rice, and green tea ice cream. These desserts are not only delicious, but also have cultural significance in many oriental countries.

2. Are there any easy and quick dessert recipes that I can make for the bridal shower?

Yes, there are many easy and quick dessert recipes that are perfect for a bridal shower. Some options include fortune cookies dipped in chocolate, sesame balls, and matcha crepes. You can also easily decorate store-bought desserts, like cupcakes or cookies, with oriental-inspired designs.

3. Can you suggest any gluten-free or vegan options for oriental-themed desserts?

Absolutely! For gluten-free options, you can make a fruit platter with exotic fruits like dragonfruit and lychee, or coconut milk tapioca pudding. For vegan options, you can try making a vegan version of green tea mochi or a tofu-based cheesecake. You can also substitute regular flour with rice flour in many oriental desserts.

4. What are some creative presentation ideas for oriental-themed desserts?

You can get creative with oriental-themed dessert presentation by using bamboo serving trays, colorful Chinese take-out boxes, or even mini bamboo steamers. You can also use edible flowers or garnishes, such as edible gold flakes, to make the desserts look even more elegant and special.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that would be useful for making oriental desserts?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that would be useful for making oriental desserts. The Bamboo Steamer Set can be used for steaming desserts like buns or dumplings. The Food Chopper is great for finely chopping ingredients like nuts or herbs for oriental desserts. And the Silicon Flexible Bakeware can be used for making mochi or other sticky desserts without worrying about sticking to the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pampchefrhondab