• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Idea for Th.eme Show

In summary, Shari is doing a Mommy N Me Get Ready for Summer show. She will have the kids demo some products to get ideas on food they can make for themselves during the summer. Then she will demo a recipe for the moms. Something easy that they can whip together for lunch or dinner. Some ideas for the show include the Colossal Chopped Salad (from a past show), the Fajitas and Grilled Wraps (from a past show).
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm doing a Mommy N Me Get Ready for Summer show. I'll have the kids demo some products to get ideas on food they can make for themselves during the summer. Then I want to demo a recipe for the moms. Something easy that they can whip together for lunch or dinner. I've already done the Quick Fajitas, Mexican Chicken Lasagna and Grilled Wraps lots of times for friends. Any ideas??

I love the Colossal Chopped Salad (recipe should be on CC from past SB cookbooks). It's cool and delicious and instead of putting it all together, I make it more like a salad bar so people can pick and choose what they want to put on theirs. You could put the different veggies into the Cool 'N Serve Tray as they are chopped up.When I did a show with kids last year, I did the Fajitas and one of the kids' favorite products was the Mandoline. Originally, I was just going to demo it myself, but each child wanted to try it. Because of the way it's made, they couldn't hurt themselves with it, so I let them use it. For your show, the kids could actually do the squash, tomatoes and onions for the salad themselves if you wanted to let them.I also love the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco (also from a past SB) in the DCB in the microwave. I use leftover chicken in it when I make it at home so it's super quick and easy. But it wouldn't be much more work to use the Grill Pan, Small Ridged Baker or Round Covered Baker to make the chicken before making the meal. It's fast and doesn't heat up the kitchen during the summer.I haven't made it myself, but the Family Taco in the latest SB is yummy -- a fun twist on a family favorite.Hope those get your creative juices flowing.Shari in TX

I recently did a mommy & me show and the kids made hot pockets. The moms made the filling for the taco ring, the kids rolled out dough, used the biscuit cutters to make their parts, filled them and baked them. Delish. They also used the fruit & cheese cutters on watermelon & pound cake, and the kid's knife & egg slicer on strawberries.

1. What types of recipes can I expect to find for a Theme Show?

Our Theme Shows focus on specific themes such as "Mexican Fiesta" or "Italian Night". You can expect to find a variety of recipes that fit the chosen theme, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes are very adaptable and can be adjusted to fit various dietary restrictions. We also have a variety of recipes that are specifically labeled as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Most of our recipes use common, easy-to-find ingredients that can be purchased at any grocery store. We try to make our recipes accessible to everyone, regardless of where they live.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients?

Absolutely! We understand that not everyone has the same ingredients on hand, so we encourage substitutions if needed. Our recipes are meant to be flexible and easily adaptable to individual preferences.

5. How many recipes will be included in the Theme Show?

The number of recipes included in a Theme Show can vary, but on average, you can expect to find around 10-15 recipes for each theme. We strive to provide a good variety of options to choose from for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison