• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Mocha Brownie Dessert Conundrum - Deep Dish Baker

In summary, to prevent the brownie from burning on the edges while baking in the deep dish baker, evenly spread the batter and cover the edges with aluminum foil during the first half of baking. You can use any type of chocolate for the brownie, but adjust the sugar accordingly. Nuts and other mix-ins can be added, just make sure to distribute them evenly. Let the brownie cool for at least 10-15 minutes before serving. If using a regular 9x9 inch baking pan, be aware of possible variations in baking time.
kitchenqueen
Okay, I have a show at 3 and I am starting the Mocha Borwnie Dessert but already ran into a problem. The brownies have different directions for different pan sizes. I am using the deep dish baker...I don't know which directions to follow :confused: - to me it seems alittle bigger than a 9x9 but I'm not sure. If it helps I am using the off brand. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!! :eek:

Last edited:
Okay so I had blonde moment :rolleyes: ....I found the recipeOkay so I had blonde moment :rolleyes: ....I found the recipe again!!! I just freaked out and automatically came running to the computer to all of you! Thanks anyway :p

Last edited:
Hi there! It can definitely be confusing when recipes have different directions for different pan sizes. In this case, since you are using a deep dish baker, I would suggest following the directions for the larger pan size (9x13 inches). This will ensure that your brownies have enough space to spread out and cook evenly. If the batter seems like it will be too thin in the larger pan, you can always add a few extra minutes to the baking time to compensate. Hope that helps and good luck with your show!

1. How do I prevent the brownie from burning on the edges while baking in the deep dish baker?

To prevent the brownie from burning on the edges, make sure to evenly spread the batter in the deep dish baker. You can also cover the edges with aluminum foil during the first half of the baking time. Finally, reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent over-browning.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the brownie?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the brownie, including semisweet, dark, or milk chocolate. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe accordingly, as different types of chocolate have varying levels of sweetness.

3. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the brownie batter?

Yes, you can add nuts, chocolate chips, or other mix-ins to the brownie batter. Just make sure to evenly distribute them throughout the batter for best results.

4. How long should I let the brownie cool before serving?

For best results, let the brownie cool for at least 10-15 minutes before serving. This will allow it to set and make it easier to cut into slices.

5. Can I use a different type of pan if I don't have a deep dish baker?

Yes, you can use a regular 9x9 inch baking pan instead of a deep dish baker. Just be aware that the baking time may vary, so keep an eye on the brownie and adjust the time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • forkatieb