• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Can I Use Without Bread Products for a Celiac Group Host?

In summary, some quick and easy recipes for a busy weeknight include one-pan meals like sheet pan fajitas or stir-fry, make-ahead dishes like casseroles or slow cooker meals, as well as pasta dishes, tacos, and sandwiches. To make a recipe healthier, you can replace high-fat ingredients with healthier options and add more vegetables or reduce the amount of salt and sugar. Yes, you can also substitute ingredients in a recipe, but it may change the taste or texture. Some quick and easy breakfast ideas include overnight oats, smoothie bowls, avocado toast, and egg muffins. To make a recipe gluten-free, you can use gluten-free flour blends or alternatives for ingredients like breadcrumbs or pasta. Be sure to check
Chefstover2
I'm doing training with a new consultant (Cook & Book) tonight and she just told me her first host is involved with a Celiac group (allergic to wheat, soy, etc.) and wants to practice a recipe that she could use at that show. I was thinking about the Wilted Spinach Salad (it's YUM!), but does anyone have any other suggestions for using the New Consultant kit that's not going to have any bread products in it?

Thanks!

Kristen

You might need to talk to your host - wheat/soy etc....are found it LOTS of unexpected places - not just in breads. Your host can give you some guidance as to recipes, ingredients, etc....that can and can't be used.

I figured that, and my consultant knows more than I do (I hope)...I just don't have much time to pull something together for tonight. :-0 Still need to run to the store AND get to work.

You need to look for products that say "Gluten Free". At the grocery store here, in the baking aisle, there is a section of gluten free boxed mixes - for cakes, brownies, cookies, etc......that may be one idea.A salad is always good......sorry, my brain isn't working so great this morning - I used to cook for some people who had to have a gluten free diet.....let me see if I can find some of my recipes I used for them....

Thanks! You da best!

Kristen

Also, you could find more of those items at a whole or organic food store.

What are some quick and easy recipes for a busy weeknight?

Some quick and easy recipes for a busy weeknight include one-pan meals, such as sheet pan fajitas or stir-fry, as well as make-ahead dishes like casseroles or slow cooker meals. Other options include pasta dishes, tacos, and sandwiches.

How can I modify a recipe to make it healthier?

To make a recipe healthier, you can replace high-fat ingredients with healthier options, such as using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or using whole wheat flour instead of white flour. You can also add more vegetables or reduce the amount of salt and sugar in a recipe.

Can I substitute ingredients in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in a recipe, but be aware that it may change the taste or texture of the dish. Common substitutions include using applesauce instead of oil, using honey instead of sugar, or using almond milk instead of cow's milk.

What are some quick and easy breakfast ideas?

Some quick and easy breakfast ideas include overnight oats, smoothie bowls, avocado toast, and egg muffins. You can also make a large batch of waffles or pancakes and freeze them for a quick breakfast option.

How can I make a recipe gluten-free?

To make a recipe gluten-free, you can use gluten-free flour blends or almond flour instead of regular flour. You can also use gluten-free alternatives for ingredients like breadcrumbs or pasta. Be sure to check all ingredients for hidden sources of gluten.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
middlemamma
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom