• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Desktop Crashed and I Need Recipes!

Right, but do they count the SBRC 10-pack as a paperwork item or a product item? Because it's kinda both...
2crazyboys
My desktop crashed and I can't get on to print my recipes. I really should have a hard copy but I don't. I have a show tonight where I was supposed to be making the appetizers from the stoneware cookbook. It is the one with the bread topped with a cream cheese and feta mixture and then a tomato basil topping and a pesto topping to choose from. I also need the banana foster dip recipe. Does anyone have these?

Okay I found the banana foster dip recipe. The other one I'm looking for is Savory Cheese Crostini

24 slices french breat cut 1/4 in thick
2 Tbsp Garlic Oil or olive oil
4 oz cream cheese softened
1 pkg (3.5-4 oz) soft goat cheese
3/4 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed

1) Preheat oven t 375F. Place bread slices on Rec Stone; lightly bruck with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown; remove from oven adn cool completely

2)In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; spread over crostini. top with topping;

is that what you are looking for, which topping did you want. Do you know that it is in the current season's best.

Thank you so much. I've been inactive so I haven't gotten the current season's best yet. I need to order one when I put in this show.

Even if you're inactive, you can submit supply orders. Because the SBRC is on there as a door prize, I think you can still get them (there's a no-product clause for inactive people placing supply orders). Anyone have more specifics about this?

Also, even if you're inactive, you should have access to Consultant's Corner and the Season's Best are on there under Products & Recipes.

And yes... Ann you are right... inactive consultants can only order supply items. But it's only paperwork... inactive consultants cannot order the sample products listed there like the cookware piece, etc.

finley1991 said:
And yes... Ann you are right... inactive consultants can only order supply items. But it's only paperwork... inactive consultants cannot order the sample products listed there like the cookware piece, etc.
Right, but do they count the SBRC 10-pack as a paperwork item or a product item? Because it's kinda both...

1. Can I still access my recipes if my desktop has crashed?

Yes, you can still access your recipes if your desktop has crashed. Pampered Chef has a mobile app and a website where you can log in and access your recipes from any device.

2. Will I lose all my saved recipes if my desktop crashes?

No, you will not lose your saved recipes if your desktop crashes. All your recipes are safely stored in your Pampered Chef account, so you can access them from any device.

3. Can I save new recipes on the Pampered Chef website if my desktop has crashed?

Yes, you can save new recipes on the Pampered Chef website even if your desktop has crashed. Simply log in to your account on the website and you can save new recipes or access your previously saved ones.

4. Is there a way to recover my recipes if my desktop crashes?

Yes, your recipes are safely stored in your Pampered Chef account. Even if your desktop crashes, you can log in to your account on the mobile app or website and access all your saved recipes.

5. Can I still use my digital recipe library if my desktop crashes?

Yes, you can still use your digital recipe library if your desktop has crashed. As long as you have access to a device with internet connection, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and access your recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chefgirl2