• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the S'more Galore recipe?

In summary, the recipe for Smore's Galore is from the Delightful Desserts cookbook, it is on page 115, and it calls for 20 whole honey graham crackers, 6 bars milk chocolate candy, 1 package (16oz.) miniature marshmallows, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, and 3 tablespoons milk.
Chef Michelle D
Does anyone have this recipe, I had it today at a show I did and the host said it was in the Delightful Desserts cookbook.

The Smore's Galore Recipe is from the Delightful Desserts cookbook it is on page 115.
Here is the recipe for Smore's Galore :

20 whole honey graham crackers, divided
6 bars milk chocolate candy, coarsely chopped
1 package (16oz.) miniature marshmallows, divided
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
3 tablespoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange single layer of graham crackers to completely cover the bottom of the Stoneware Bar Pan; breaking crackers to fit. Toast in oven for 2 minutes. Remove pan to Nonstick Cooling Rack.
2. Coarsely break remaining graham crackers into Large Colander Bowl; set aside. Coarsely chop chocolate bars using Food Chopper; set aside.
3. Combine 3 cups of marshmallows, 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of milk in the Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave on high, 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Add half of the chopped chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Using Large Spreader, spread marshmallow mixture evenly over graham crackers.
4. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons of butter, toss with broken graham crackers. Add remaining marshmallows and chopped chocolate; toss lightly. Using Mix N' Scraper spoon evenly over mixture in pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into bars. Server warm or cool.
Yield: 24 bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
Cool Time: 15 minutes

Thanks so much, have you made these? It's very yummy, I think I might offer it as a recipe choice.

I haven't made them yet. But I'm going to try them out this summer. :)

Dont forget the smores you can make in the bread tube!!! It is in the casual cooking cookbook

I don't have the casual Cooking Cookbook,:( would you be willing to share that recipe:confused:

I love the bread tube abd showing things to do with it.

Thanks,:p

Lisa

Crispy S'more Treats2 1/2 cups cocoa krispies ceral
6 graham crackers coarsely chopped
3 TBSP butter
2 TBSP packed brown sugar
3 1/2 cups mimi marshmallows, diviided
3/4 cup chocolate chips

spray inside of bread tube w. kitchen spritzer, or pam, setaside. Put ceral in the classic batter bowl, chop the graham crackers and add to ceral set aside.
Melt butter in the 4 qt saucepan, add the brown sugar, melt over low heat, stirring occasionally. add 2 1/2 cups of the marshmallows, keep stirring until melted. Add this to the ceral and stir it all up. Then add the left over marshmallows that were not melted.
Using the large scoop, imediatly put the mix into the bread tube. Use the tart shaper to push the ceral down the down, then after it is filled let it cool completely. I like to put it in the fridge for 10 - 15 min
Take the tart shaper and push the smores out of the tube. Slice the smores into the slices. at this time you want to microwave the chocolate chips in the small micro-cooker on high for 45 seconds to a minute. pour the chocolate into a plastic bag twist and secure. cut a hole in the bottom and decorate the smore slices w/ the chocolate.

This is really easy to do.Sound harder than it is.

Smores in Bread Tube - Thanks for recipe!!Oh, I can't wait to go get the things necessary to make these!!

This would be a good thing for at a appetizer/buffet show I'd think??

Thanks again,

Lisa

Off to add this to my list of uses for your bread tubes!!

My daughter loves this recipe!! I wouldnt do this for a brunch but a dessert would work out fine.

What ingredients do I need to make S'more Galore?

To make S'more Galore, you will need graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate bars, butter, and optional toppings like nuts, sprinkles, or caramel sauce.

How do I assemble S'more Galore?

First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, line a baking sheet with graham crackers, top each cracker with a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow. Bake for 5-7 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven and top with another graham cracker to create a sandwich. Optional: add toppings before sandwiching the crackers together.

Can I make S'more Galore without an oven?

Yes, you can make S'more Galore over a campfire or on a stovetop using a skillet. Simply place the assembled S'mores on a skillet or roasting stick and cook until marshmallows are melted and golden brown.

What are some variations of S'more Galore?

There are many variations of S'more Galore, including using different types of chocolate bars (milk, dark, white), adding peanut butter or Nutella, using different types of crackers (chocolate, cinnamon), and adding different toppings like fruit or bacon.

Can I make S'more Galore ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the S'mores ahead of time and store them in an airtight container until ready to bake. Or, you can pre-bake them and reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • marlaelliott
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Energizermom
Replies