• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Kid-Friendly Recipes for a Back to School Open House?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant in Fallon, NV who is hosting an open house with the theme of Back to School. She is doing a joint event with a friend, who will be demonstrating Stampin' Up products while she showcases recipes for back to school. She asks if anyone knows any good and easy recipes for kids after school. Some suggestions are making muffins in a mini-muffin pan and using the cut 'n seal to make sandwiches, cutting up veggies with a crinkle cutter, and using the apple wedger to keep apples from turning brown. Another idea is to make butterfly sandwiches using creative cutters and decorating them with veggies and cheese. The conversation also mentions the popularity of the cut-n-seal and apple
shelbell
hi! i am having a open house with the theme of Back to school -- i am diong a joined thing with a friend. she is doing demo's for Stampin' up & i am doing demo's and recipes for back to school. so anyone know any good, easy recipes for kids (after school). :D
thanks!
shellie
consultant in fallon, nv

shelbell said:
hi! i am having a open house with the theme of Back to school -- i am diong a joined thing with a friend. she is doing demo's for Stampin' up & i am doing demo's and recipes for back to school. so anyone know any good, easy recipes for kids (after school). :D
thanks!
shellie
consultant in fallon, nv
How about making muffins in the mini-muffin pan and doing sandwiches with the cut 'n seal. You could also cut up carrots with the crinkle cutter and cut an apple ALMOST through with the wedger then close it back together and put in ziplock - the apple doesn't turn brown! You can show them how to make their own "Lunchables" with the creative cutters - cold cuts and cheese and some crackers.

The cut-n-seal and apple wedger are the #1 sellers in my business with all moms!! And if you have veggies out cut with the crinkle cutter, I would have out some of the dips from the farmer's market package out as well. They are so good and I think would help any kid consume more veggies if any at all! And be sure to have the "Let's Eat" cookbook for kids! That is terrific and so much fun for kids of all ages...including husbands :rolleyes: !! Good Luck and let us know how it all goes!!

Butterfly SandwichesI just did the same kind of show. I made butterfly shaped sandwiches by making two of the half sands,(for the wings. round sides together) with the cut-n-seal, using the crinkle cutter to make a body shape out of a carrot and then I cut shapes out of cheese and veggies to decorate the sands, using the creative cutters. they were so cute! Would also be good for a kids party.

Hi Shellie,Thank you for sharing about your upcoming open house with a back to school theme! It sounds like a great event and I'm sure your friend's Stampin' Up demos will be a hit.For easy and kid-friendly recipes, I highly recommend our Pampered Chef Kids' Cookbook. It has a variety of recipes that are simple and fun for kids to make, and perfect for after school snacks. Some of my personal favorites are the mini pizza bites, apple cinnamon oatmeal bites, and cheesy broccoli bites.Another idea would be to showcase some of our Pampered Chef products that are perfect for kids to use in the kitchen, such as our kid's apron and utensil set, or our kid's pizza set.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your open house!Happy cooking,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What type of recipes should I use for my open house?

For an open house, it's best to use recipes that are easy to make and can be prepared in advance. Appetizers, finger foods, and small bites are always a hit. You can also consider using recipes that showcase your Pampered Chef products, such as dips and spreads made with our kitchen tools.

How many recipes should I make for my open house?

This will depend on the number of guests you are expecting. A good rule of thumb is to plan for about 3-5 bites per person for a light appetizer spread. If you are serving a full meal, plan for about 1-2 main dishes and 2-3 sides per person.

Can I make recipes using only Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! We have a wide range of recipes available on our website that are specifically designed to be made with our products. You can also get creative and use our products in your own recipes to showcase their versatility.

Do you have any recommendations for make-ahead recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of make-ahead recipes that are perfect for open houses. Our Make & Take Chicken Salad and Slow Cooker Beef Sliders are always a hit. You can also prepare dips and spreads in advance and simply assemble them on the day of the open house.

Can I get recipe ideas for specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of recipes available on our website that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe recommendations based on your guests' dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • nene960