1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need recipe for new seasonings...

1. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

I'm looking for the recipe where you take the pillsbury rolls and make like garlic bread or something with the new seasonings...Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Here's what I do:

1 can refrigerated biscuits
    3 T butter
    1/4 cup Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil Seasoning

Preheat oven to 350FCut biscuits into quarters. Melt butter in saute pan. Remove pan from heat. Evenly spring Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil Seasoning over butter. Place quartered biscuits in an even layer over butter/seasoning mix. Place pan in oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove pan from oven and turn Garlic Bites out onto plate. Best if eaten warm.

Jun 24, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I had to toss this one in here. The other night I put fresh aspargus (like I can spell THAT!?) in the small round baker, then placed 3 pats of butter on top of them and sprinkled them, liberally, with the Par-Garlic and put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. WOW!!! It turned out soooo good!!!

I'm no help with the original question though - sorry!

4. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

I've be wondering if anyone has used the Parmesan Garlic to make Taco chips, similar
    to the way we make the Cinnamon Taco chips in the Fall of 2006. Cut an 8 or 10" taco with our pizza cutter, into 8 pieces. Spray with oil, and sprinkle the PG seasoning on top of the taco. Bake in a 350 degree oven on our stoneware, for 4 minutes, and turn over and bake on the other side. I have the ingredients, just need the time to try it.
    I will be using the multi grain or whole wheat taco rounds.

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted