• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for New Seasonings...

In summary, the recipe "Garlic Bread Pizza Rolls" uses Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and added seasonings to create a delicious and easy snack or appetizer. The rolls are rolled up with a mixture of olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes, and topped with shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese before baking. They can be served with marinara sauce for dipping.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm looking for the recipe where you take the pillsbury rolls and make like garlic bread or something with the new seasonings...Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

Here's what I do:1 can refrigerated biscuits
3 T butter
1/4 cup Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil SeasoningPreheat oven to 350FCut biscuits into quarters. Melt butter in saute pan. Remove pan from heat. Evenly spring Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil Seasoning over butter. Place quartered biscuits in an even layer over butter/seasoning mix. Place pan in oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove pan from oven and turn Garlic Bites out onto plate. Best if eaten warm.

I had to toss this one in here. The other night I put fresh aspargus (like I can spell THAT!?) in the small round baker, then placed 3 pats of butter on top of them and sprinkled them, liberally, with the Par-Garlic and put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. WOW!!! It turned out soooo good!!!

I'm no help with the original question though - sorry!

I've be wondering if anyone has used the Parmesan Garlic to make Taco chips, similar
to the way we make the Cinnamon Taco chips in the Fall of 2006. Cut an 8 or 10" taco with our pizza cutter, into 8 pieces. Spray with oil, and sprinkle the PG seasoning on top of the taco. Bake in a 350 degree oven on our stoneware, for 4 minutes, and turn over and bake on the other side. I have the ingredients, just need the time to try it.
I will be using the multi grain or whole wheat taco rounds.

Hi there! Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. The recipe you're looking for is called "Garlic Bread Pizza Rolls" and it's a delicious and easy way to use Pillsbury rolls with some added seasonings. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Roll out the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes.
4. Brush the mixture onto each triangle of dough.
5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese onto the dough.
6. Roll up the triangles, starting from the wide end, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. What new seasonings does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of new seasonings such as garlic and herb rub, lemon pepper seasoning, smoky applewood rub, and spicy southwestern seasoning.

2. Do you have any recipes that use the new seasonings?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes available on our website that incorporate our new seasonings. You can also find recipe ideas in our product catalogs or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party.

3. Can I purchase the new seasonings individually?

Yes, all of our new seasonings are available for individual purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them in select retail stores.

4. Are the new seasonings gluten-free?

Most of our new seasonings are gluten-free, but we recommend checking the ingredient list on the packaging or on our website to confirm. We also offer a variety of gluten-free recipes using our seasonings.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the new seasonings?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our new seasonings. You can stay updated on our latest offers by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedva