• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Grecian Party Squares

In summary, the conversation discussed a recipe for Grecian Party Squares, which includes refrigerated crescent rolls, mayonnaise, sour cream, dry vegetable soup mix, spinach, artichoke hearts, water chestnuts, feta cheese, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. The instructions for making the dish were also provided.
chefsolnick
I left it at home and need to get to the grocery store this afternoon. Can anyone tell me the ingredients? TIA!

click on the thread below it is all there :)

Thanks! I did a search before I posted but came up with nothing!

Grecian Party Squares

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 envelope (.9 ounce) dry vegetable soup and dip mix
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll one package of crescent dough across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker's Roller(TM), roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix; mix well. Drain spinach in small Colander, squeezing out as much moisture as possible; add to batter bowl. Drain artichokes and water chestnuts in colander; chop with Food Chopper. Add artichokes, water chestnuts, feta cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to batter bowl; mix well.

Spread spinach mixture evenly over crust. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan cheese over filling. Bake 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven; cut into squares with Utility Knife. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 appetizers

Nutrients per serving: (1 square): Calories 150, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 360 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: One-half of a 1.7-ounce envelope dry vegetable soup and dip mix can be substituted for the .9-ounce envelope, if desired.

Source: Pampered Chef

Hi there! I can definitely help you with the ingredients for your recipe. Can you please let me know what recipe you're looking for? I'll be happy to provide you with a list of ingredients so you can pick them up at the grocery store this afternoon. Just let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need for Grecian Party Squares?

To make Grecian Party Squares, you will need:

• 1 package of phyllo dough
  • 1 pound of feta cheese
  • 1 cup of chopped spinach
  • 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 cup of olive oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder

How do I assemble the Grecian Party Squares?

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.

2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the feta cheese, chopped spinach, green onions, parsley, black pepper, and garlic powder.

3. Lay out a sheet of phyllo dough and brush it with olive oil.

4. Place another sheet of phyllo dough on top and brush with more olive oil.

5. Repeat this process until you have 8 layers of phyllo dough.

6. Spread the cheese and spinach mixture evenly over the top layer of phyllo dough.

7. Fold the edges of the phyllo dough over the filling to create a square shape.

8. Brush the top with more olive oil.

9. Repeat steps 3-8 with the remaining phyllo dough and filling to make a total of 4 squares.

10. Place the squares on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.

Can I make these Grecian Party Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. Just be sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. When ready to bake, let them sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before putting them in the oven.

Can I freeze the Grecian Party Squares?

Yes, you can freeze the assembled but unbaked squares for up to 3 months. Be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then in foil before freezing. When ready to bake, remove from the freezer and let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking according to the instructions.

What should I serve with Grecian Party Squares?

Grecian Party Squares are great as an appetizer or as part of a larger Greek-inspired meal. They pair well with a Greek salad, hummus and pita bread, or grilled meats such as chicken or lamb. You can also serve them as a side dish with roasted vegetables or a rice pilaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • erinpcmorgan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
erinpcmorgan
  • doughmama