• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Caramel Dip with Just 3 Ingredients?

In summary, the conversation is about a delicious and easy spread called Creamy Caramel Skor Dip that includes cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel sauce, Skor bars, and apples. Some variations of the recipe were also shared, including one with graham cracker sticks. The conversation ends with someone sharing another easy and yummy recipe using only cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Michelle K
Hi I have lost my recipe for this really easy spread I wanted to see if anyone has heard of it. I think it is just a block of creamcheese, caramel icecream topping and heath candy bar chopped up....does anyone know about this recipe? I just want to make sure I didn't leave anything out. Any help would be great:D

Here you go...I just did a search under "skor" or "caramel". It was listed in another post. HTH!

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

Creamy Caramel Skor DipCreamy Caramel Skor Dip

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

Thank you! I thought I was leaving something out! This is yummy thx!

Another way is to use 8oz. of cream cheese softened, 1/2 tub of caramel and 1 chopped Heath bar. You just layer it and not mix it in the order that I gave.

Cream cheese first
caramel second
chopped heath bar on top

I have found that graham cracker sticks are a big hit with this.

I'm such a dorkOk..I just posted a thread about searching for this recipe!! haha I guess I didn't look hard enough!! Glad I found it..Thanks!!

I made another one yesterday which is so easy and yummy! I brick of cream cheese, 1 cup of brown sugar and vanilla to taste. That's it!

Hi there! Yes, I am familiar with this delicious recipe! It's a crowd favorite and so simple to make. You're correct, all you need is a block of cream cheese, a jar of caramel ice cream topping, and a chopped up Heath candy bar. Simply mix the cream cheese and caramel topping together until smooth, then fold in the chopped Heath bar. You can serve it with apple slices, pretzels, or graham crackers for dipping. Enjoy! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make caramel dip?

To make caramel dip, you will need 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of butter, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.

2. Can I use regular sugar instead of brown sugar?

We recommend using brown sugar for its rich flavor and color, but you can substitute with white sugar if needed. Keep in mind that the color and taste of the dip may be slightly different.

3. How do I prevent the caramel dip from hardening?

To prevent the dip from hardening, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Before serving, you can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds or on the stovetop over low heat.

4. Can I use this caramel dip for dipping apples?

Yes, this caramel dip is perfect for dipping apples, pretzels, or any other fruit or snack you desire.

5. How long will the caramel dip last?

If stored properly in the refrigerator, the caramel dip can last up to 2 weeks. However, we recommend consuming it within 1 week for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Softballmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Corntea
  • fruit76loop