• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the BLT Dip Recipe from Celebrate Cookbook - Perfect for Any Party!

In summary, the ingredients needed for BLT Dip are cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. To make BLT Dip, you need to mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix, then top it with bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce. You can make BLT Dip ahead of time and even use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon. There are also variations you can make, such as adding avocado or different seasonings.
jwpamp
Hi guys! Can someone please post the BLT Dip Recipe from the Celebrate Cookbook, I think. I have a host who wants it. Thanks!

Here you go!Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Dip
(Celebrate! Cookbook, pg 25)
This appetizer spin-off of the beloved BLT sandwich will be as popular as the original.

Prep time: 15 minutes Chill time: 3 hours

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
½ cup ranch salad dressing
1 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about ¾ cup)
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
½ cup finely chopped celery
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon sugar
Lettuce leaves
2 loaves Canape French Bread

1. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.
2. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato using Utility Knife. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Using Food Chopper, chop bacon celery and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. To serve, line chilled Chillzanne Mini-Bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread.

Yield: 20 servings (about 2½ cups dip)

Nutrients per serving ( 2 tablespoons dip): Calories 80, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 95 mg, Fiber 0g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1½ fat

Thank you, Jodi!

What are the ingredients needed for BLT Dip?

The ingredients for BLT Dip are cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce.

How do I make BLT Dip?

To make BLT Dip, start by mixing the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix until well combined. Then, spread the mixture into a serving dish and top with crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Serve with your favorite dippers, such as crackers or vegetables.

Can I make BLT Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make BLT Dip ahead of time. Simply prepare the dip as directed and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be made up to 24 hours in advance.

Can I use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon in BLT Dip?

Yes, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon in BLT Dip. It will still add the same smoky flavor to the dip.

What are some variations I can make to BLT Dip?

There are a few variations you can make to BLT Dip. For a vegetarian option, you can omit the bacon and add in diced avocado. You can also mix in shredded cheese or substitute the ranch dressing mix with your favorite seasoning blend for a different flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • plichte
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies