• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a recipe for mini crepes in a muffin pan for a party of 24 people?

In summary, the conversation is about a hostess having a party with 24 people attending. The speaker is looking for suggestions on what to make for the party, specifically asking for a recipe for making mini crepes in a mini muffin pan. Others in the conversation offer suggestions such as using wonton wrappers, making profiterole puffs or using refrigerated pie crusts. Some also suggest making dessert pizzas or stir fry recipes. The conversation also includes tips and suggestions for making these recipes.
mcanavan
I got a call from a hostess on Saturday. She's having her party on Thursday. She told me that she's got 24 people coming. YIKES!!! I really don't know what to make. Does anyone have a recipe for making mini crepes in the mini muffin pan. Its the same recipe as the Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate but instead of using the full crepe they're done in the muffin pan. Anyone who can help, your input is welcome. I wanted to make a dessert along with one ring. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Mirella Canavan
Independent Future Director

What about...the Profiterole Puffs in the new Season's Best...I made them on Saturday and they are yummy. They make 24, but you could do 2 batches as they are easy and people will want more than one...have one batch made ahead of time...also if you do this, you could not only use just regular cool whip, but chocolate and strawberry and french vanilla...the possibilities are endless.

These are extremely easy to make! :)

Just an idea...

Hope this helps...

:D

chefmama said:
the Profiterole Puffs in the new Season's Best...I made them on Saturday and they are yummy. They make 24, but you could do 2 batches as they are easy and people will want more than one...have one batch made ahead of time...also if you do this, you could not only use just regular cool whip, but chocolate and strawberry and french vanilla...the possibilities are endless.

These are extremely easy to make! :)

Just an idea...

Hope this helps...

:D
I made these but substituted the cool whip with heavy whipping cream to try out the new balloon whisk (AWESOME!) and it actually made a ton of extra cream. You could probably just make two batches of the puffs and there should be enough cream.

I would also suggest a dip - like the Touchdown Taco Dip (I ALWAYS double it) or you can make the Tiramisu Brownie Squares... I have a large party this week and I will do both of those recipes for it. I usually make tortilla chips too but since I'm doing the brownie too we'll just buy them. I make the brownie at home to keep demo time down.

Have a great show!

I really don't know what to make. Does anyone have a recipe for making mini crepes in the mini muffin pan. Its the same recipe as the Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate but instead of using the full crepe they're done in the muffin pan. Anyone who can help, your input is welcome. I wanted to make a dessert along with one ring. Any suggestions will be helpful.

I do this at a lot of my shows. Use two refrigerated pie crusts, roll them out thin and use your bread tube or cookie cutter to cut them out. Push the crusts into the mini-muffin tin with the mini tart shaper and prick each crust. bake according to pie crust temp. for 5-6 minutes or until golden. If you reroll your dough you can get about 48 little crusts and maybe even more. I usually have enough of the mousse to fill all of the cups. My guests love this recipe, and you can do the crusts ahead of time and ready to fill during the show!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

I think some people have used those wonton wrappers in the mini muffin pan instead of using the big crepes and done that Chocolate chocolate chocolate recipe with those instead. Those make for a little thicker "shell" and they may not be as sweet, but if you sprinkle them with sugar before you bake them (and maybe after too?) that'll make it more like a dessert.

Good luck! That'll be an awesome show!! :D

I use the wonton wrappers, and brush them with melted butter sprinkle powder sug, and bake for about 5 mins. Then sprinkle more powder sugar after they come out and they are great. :D They are fast and easy, and I have had no complaints from my guests.

The double calzone could probably serve 24 if you cut small slices! Or make a double batch of it!

Love,
Rachel

Were you looking for a dessert?I think the dessert pizzas are great for large crowds! You could do the Banana Split Brownit Pizza or Chocolate Chip Sensation. I also love to do stirfry recipes for large groups, such as the Italian pasta stir fry or the thai chicken stir fry. You can double the stirfry easily and serve it with rice from your rice cooker!

Just my 2 cents!

stir friys are great for large crowds because rice is so fililng. as for dessert pizzas i love the bannanna toffe pizza and the decadent chocolate pizza. both very simple. the toffee pizza is a super starter recipe as well.

Need recipe for 24 people...Thanks so much for everyone's input. I think I want to do the crepes in the mini muffin pan. I was thinking of cutting them with the bread tube to make them small enough. I want to make a dessert recipe and the spinach and articoke ring. I want to do the ring because I can demonstrate the garlic press, which is always a hit with me at parties. I really don't want to have to use the same tools twice. I really don't want to be washing during my demo. Anyways, keep the ideas coming, you guys are great.

Mirella Canavan
Independent Future Director

profiterole puffsSomeone up here suggested using pudding in the place of the cool whip. I tried it both ways and like them better with pudding. They taste more like eclairs with the puddin filling!

I see that you might have made your choice but, my most requested recipe is the Mandarin Pasta Salad. It is super yummy and I actually just made 2 batches for the staff at my son's school and that fed 50, there were a few other things there but not much.

What are some recipe options for feeding 24 people?

1. One popular option is to make a large batch of lasagna or baked ziti, which can easily serve 24 people and can be made ahead of time.

2. Another option is to make a big pot of chili or soup, which can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a large group.

3. You could also consider making a variety of appetizers or finger foods, such as mini quiches, meatballs, or crostini, which can be easily multiplied to accommodate a large group.

4. For a savory option, you could make a big batch of pulled pork or BBQ chicken, which can be served on buns or as sliders for a crowd-pleasing meal.

5. Lastly, don't forget about dessert! A large sheet cake, fruit cobbler, or cookies can satisfy a sweet tooth and easily serve 24 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies