• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Collosal Chopped Salad - Substitutions Needed!

In summary, you are having a show tonight and you are making the Collosal chopped salad. You used 1/4 cup of each oil (ranch, balsalmic vinegar, and blue cheese dressing) and it was delicious. You are suggesting substitutions for the salad dressing of your choice or the hosts choice. You are also amazing at coming up with recipes and marketing your shows.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a show tonight and I am making the Collosal chopped salad.
Well, last time I made it, I made my own salad dressing w/ the infused oils & italian seasoning.
Well, while I was in Chicago, someone used all my oils!:mad:
What can I substitute?

Salad dressing of your choice or hosts choice?

Or were you looking to be able to make your own? What oil did you use before...the basil or garlic?

It's her choice, but what I used at the last show she was at.
I used 1/4 C of both and then some salt, pepper & italian seas.
It was delicous!
Wondering if I could just use the garlic press, for some garlic, add canola oil, salt, pepper & some ital. seas.

Chozengirl said:
It's her choice, but what I used at the last show she was at.
I used 1/4 C of both and then some salt, pepper & italian seas.
It was delicous!
Wondering if I could just use the garlic press, for some garlic, add canola oil, salt, pepper & some ital. seas.

That was what I was going to suggest! I am sure that would work out great!

That would work. And it would show the garlic press and a seasoning. :)

Great THANKS GIRLS!
I over question myself TOO MUCH!

I did this one time and the host just sat out all of her dressing she had in the frig. She wanted people to have a choice. I served the noodles seperate to show the Colander set too.

I made this at my show..and had not gotten the right things..so i had to improvise

i used 1/4 cup ranch
1/4 cup balsalmic vinagrette
1/2 blue cheese dressing

EVERYONE went CRAZY over the salad..Literally..They were just ''so amazed' and LOVED IT!

I just made this last night and did the 10 minute pork tenderloin in the DCB. I added the thawed corn and made the dressing that goes with the pork tenderloin salad recipe from HO. Super easy and everyone raved. The dressing....1 cup ranch and 1 TBL Sweet & Smokey BBQ rub. That with the volcano cake in the Rice Cooker wowed them all. $600 and climbing with 3 bookings. I only need $200 more in sales to reach my 3K for my FREE stuff!!! Yea for me!!

Ruthie

1. What can I substitute for the romaine lettuce in the Collosal Chopped Salad?

You can substitute any leafy green, such as spinach or arugula, for the romaine lettuce in the Collosal Chopped Salad.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese in the Collosal Chopped Salad?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer in the Collosal Chopped Salad. Some popular choices include feta, goat cheese, or blue cheese.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the protein in the Collosal Chopped Salad?

Yes, you can omit the chicken and add in a vegetarian protein such as tofu or chickpeas to make the Collosal Chopped Salad vegetarian-friendly.

4. Can I use a different type of vinegar in the dressing for the Collosal Chopped Salad?

Yes, you can use any type of vinegar, such as balsamic or red wine vinegar, in the dressing for the Collosal Chopped Salad. You can also use lemon juice for a citrusy twist.

5. Is there a gluten-free option for the croutons in the Collosal Chopped Salad?

Yes, you can use gluten-free croutons or omit them altogether for a gluten-free option in the Collosal Chopped Salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • christy_c