• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Mojito Chicken Salad Recipe?

In summary, to find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, use the search bar at the top of the page. For recipes featured in catalogs, browse the digital catalog archives. If a recipe is missing information, contact customer service. You can request new recipes to be added on the website or through social media. To save favorite recipes, create a free account and add them to your personal recipe box, or print or save them to a digital device.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Does anyone have the MOJITO CHICKEN SALAD recipe

it's in the Grill it Quick book.

I don't have that book yet, but it sounds interesting by the name. Does anyone have time to post the recipe?

I don't have that book I cant find it I think i GAVE IT AS A GIFT TO SOME ONE

?Hi there! I'm glad you're interested in the MOJITO CHICKEN SALAD recipe. It's one of my personal favorites and always a hit at parties and potlucks. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced chicken, mango, cucumber, red onion, mint, cilantro, and parsley.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
4. Serve chilled and enjoy!This salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish at a BBQ. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the recipe or a few keywords and our website will show you all relevant results.

2. I can't find a recipe that was featured in a Pampered Chef catalog. How can I access it?

If you are looking for a recipe that was featured in one of our catalogs, you can browse our digital catalog archives on our website. Simply click on the catalog you are looking for and you will find all the recipes listed in the index.

3. What should I do if a recipe from the website is missing an ingredient or step?

If you come across a recipe on our website that is missing an ingredient or step, please reach out to our customer service team. We will work to update the recipe and make sure all the information is accurate.

4. Can I request a specific recipe to be added to the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we are always looking for new and delicious recipes to add to our website. You can submit a recipe request on our website or through our social media channels. We cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled, but we appreciate your suggestions!

5. How can I save my favorite recipes from the Pampered Chef website?

To save your favorite recipes from our website, you can create a free account and add the recipes to your personal recipe box. This way, you can easily access them whenever you need them. You can also print out the recipes or save them to a digital device for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies