• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frantically Searching for Apple Dip Recipe - Can You Help?

In summary, the ingredients needed for an apple dip recipe include cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, chopped nuts, honey or maple syrup (optional). Any type of apple can be used, but crisp and tart apples are recommended. The dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice can be added for extra flavor. The dip can be served with various snacks and even used as a topping for pancakes and waffles.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
:confused: I lost this recipe...thought I had it in my computer...NOPE! All I have is the shopping list!

Sinfully Good Apple Dip
2-8 ounce blocks cream cheese
1 tub Marzettis Carmel Apple Dip
6 full size Heath candy bars
6-8 red or green apples

PLEASE HELP!! I have not made it for a long time...I think you just chop the candy bars and mix them with the other two ingredients...but I am drawing a blank! :eek:

Here you go Marlene! :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Simple Additions Apple Dip.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 421
ThanksThank you so very much! I appreciate it! :D

1. What ingredients do I need for an apple dip recipe?

The most common ingredients for an apple dip recipe include cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and chopped nuts. Some recipes also call for honey or maple syrup for added sweetness.

2. Can I use any type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for this recipe. However, crisp and tart apples such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are recommended as they pair well with the sweet dip.

3. How do I make the apple dip ahead of time?

You can make the apple dip ahead of time by preparing the dip and storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be kept for up to 3 days before serving.

4. Can I add spices to the apple dip?

Yes, you can add spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice to the apple dip for added flavor. Just be sure to mix them in well with the other ingredients.

5. How do I serve the apple dip?

The apple dip can be served with sliced apples, pretzels, graham crackers, or any other type of fruit or cracker you prefer. It can also be used as a topping for pancakes or waffles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • quiverfull7