• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the BLT Dip Recipe from Celebrate Cookbook - Urgently Needed!

In summary, Becky needs ingredients for a BLT dip from the Celebrate! cookbook and requests that someone send her the recipe.
plichte
Sometimes I wish I worked at home. I have a party this weekend and I forgot to bring my ingredient list with me today to give to my host. (she is one of my co-workers)

Would someone be willing to send me the ingredients for the BLT dip that is in the celebrate cookbook? I would owe you BIG TIME!

Here you go....I happened to have it on a flyer that I hand out at fairs.

I hope it's the complete recipe since I've never gone from this recipe.

Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Dip
from our Celebrate! Cookbook

1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese,
softened
1/2 c. ranch salad dressing
1 med. tomato, seeded and
diced
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked,
drained and chopped
1/2 c. finely chopped celery
2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
1 tsp. sugar
Lettuce leaves
Toasted French Bread slices

1. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.
2. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato using Utility Knife. Reserve 1 tbsp. for garnish. Using Food Chopper, chop bacon, celery, and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. To serve, line chilled Chillzanne Mini Bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with toasted French Bread.

To toast bread slices: Preheat oven to 350oF. Arrange bread slices in single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.

Thank You!Thank you Becky! I appreciate it so much. I didn't know what I was going to do. If I can help you with anything just let me know.

I made this alot during the summer for my parties and everyone loved it...its very yummy!!

The Recipe is Delicious...I made it at my last two shows (appetizers) and everyone wanted the recipe and I also sold a bunch of the tube bread pans because of it -- and I didn't even toast the bread, or use lettuce. I just put it in the small striped bowls in the caddy and put the new butternut and cranberry spreaders in with it. I sliced the bread with the serrated bread knife and served it on the rectangle platter.

Ruth
Ind. Kitchen Consultant #420979 ;)
with The Pampered Chef

What is "Need Recipe Asap Please!"?

"Need Recipe Asap Please!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who are in need of a recipe quickly, either for a last-minute meal or for a specific event or occasion.

Can I request a specific type of recipe using "Need Recipe Asap Please!"?

Yes, you can definitely request a specific type of recipe using "Need Recipe Asap Please!" For example, you can specify if you need a vegetarian, gluten-free, or quick and easy recipe. This will help us provide you with more tailored and relevant options.

How long does it take to receive a recipe after using "Need Recipe Asap Please!"?

The time it takes to receive a recipe after using "Need Recipe Asap Please!" may vary depending on the availability of our consultants and the complexity of the recipe requested. However, we will do our best to provide you with a recipe as soon as possible.

Are the recipes provided through "Need Recipe Asap Please!" original?

Yes, all the recipes provided through "Need Recipe Asap Please!" are original and have been tested and approved by our team of consultants. We take pride in offering our customers unique and delicious recipe options.

Can I request multiple recipes using "Need Recipe Asap Please!"?

Yes, you can request multiple recipes using "Need Recipe Asap Please!" However, please keep in mind that it may take longer to fulfill multiple requests, so we recommend specifying your top priority recipe if you are in a time crunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies