• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Party Recipes: Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake & Garden Dip Ideas

In summary, while out shopping for her party, the speaker and her friend discussed recipe ideas. They settled on making the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake and the Garden Dip from the "All the Best" cookbook, using various kitchen tools to showcase the products. The speaker also plans to use cooking tips from the margins of the recipes. However, another friend suggests sticking to just one recipe to avoid stress.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Okay so I was out with my best friend tonight to go over her party Saturday night... my first show too. So while shopping and spending our money at Michaels, we discussed some recipe ideas. I came up with the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake from the "All the Best" cookbook. This would show off the large stone and a few other products. I was thinking of making the pecan butter tarts to show off the mini muffin pan, but Amy is not big on butter tarts. So... now I'm stuck with coming up with another recipe. I thought something quick. I thought I could do the Garden Dip, also in the "All the Best" cookbook. I will show off the chef knife, the deluxe cheese grater and I could cut some of the veggies with the crinkle cutter. What do you think? I thought I could make the dessert first since it has to go in the oven. While that is baking I can make the dip and show off those tools. By the time the dip and veggies are cut and made, the dessert will be baked and can cool down.
I noticed there are some great cooking tips on the margins of the recipes. I might have to use some of them!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Honestly, I would stick to just one recipe. That's a lot to keep track of for your first show.

While the coffe cake is baking, you can play a game, talk about other products or whatever...no need to stress yourself out!

That sounds like a great plan! The Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake is definitely a showstopper and will really showcase the large stone. And the Garden Dip is a perfect choice to show off the chef knife and deluxe cheese grater. Plus, it's always great to have something savory to balance out the sweetness of the dessert. And using the cooking tips in the margins is a great idea to really impress your guests and show off your knowledge of the recipes. Good luck with your first show! I'm sure it will be a success.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake?

The Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake recipe calls for all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cream cheese, butter, peach preserves, and sliced peaches.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit in the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake?

Yes, you can substitute the peaches with other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, or apples. Just make sure to adjust the amount of preserves and fruit slices accordingly.

3. How long does it take to bake the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake?

The baking time for the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake is approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is always best to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

4. Can the Garden Dip be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Garden Dip can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent any air from getting in and causing the dip to dry out.

5. What vegetables can I use for the Garden Dip?

The Garden Dip calls for a mix of vegetables such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers. However, you can also add other veggies like cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and broccoli for added flavor and crunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MomsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue