• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy and impressive recipes for a November show?

In summary, Lee Anne provides a summary of the content. She recommends the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets as an easy and delicious recipe that can be made low in sugar. She also recommends the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer and the Rectangle stone as products that are selling well.
PamperedJess
Hi I need something easy and simple to demo for a show I'm going to do in November. At my last party the host made the turkey ring which was a huge hit and I did a demo on the taffy apple pizza. It was ok but everyone wasn't that thrilled with it.

The Fantastic Focaccia Bread is a good one. The only weird thing is it doesn't demo the food chopper. You could always do this anyway while the recipe is baking. Use a potato or some carrots. It smells so good and can show guests an easy recipe they can use over the holidays as an appetizer. Good luck! I also love the Touchdown Taco Dip. I make that all the time.

maybe "mom's apple crisp" is place of the taffy apple pizza...I did it the other night and it was fabulous and is made in the microwave, if you would rather an oven recipe, then the quick apple crisp is just as good

I have tried these...Not at any shows yet(will start next weekend) but I have practiced a few recipes so far:

Tomato basil square ( I made pizza since I only have the large round) Loved this one! And so did my whole family!
Loved all of these: Banana toffee pizza, choc. chip sensation, and banana split brownie pizza.

Next I will try the Fantastic foccia (heard many raves about this one) and the easy artichoke pizza and finally, The silky choc. mousse in shells ( I found mini phyllo shells at the store premade) -another great one so I have heard around here.

hope this helps!

Because it is fall and the holiday season is almost upon us, I've been making the Apple Cranberry Almond Twist. It showcases a lot of products, is super simple to make and looks like something you'd buy at a bakery when it comes out of the oven. My Apple Peeler Corer Slicer sales have really gone up as well as the Rectangle stone. :D

Matter of fact I have one in the oven right now as I type! :cool: I am pampering a business this morning. This is what I'm taking. Yum

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Apple Cranberry & Almond Twist.doc
    22 KB · Views: 304
I have been doing the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets and everyone is going nuts over them. They are soooo easy too. And they can be made low in sugar which is great for diabetics. My Aunt said she is going to make whole pies this Thanksgiving out of the filling since she can't have sugar. Out of 5 stars, this recipe gets 10! I always sell a lot of EAD and medium scoops when I make this recipe.

What the receipe for the tarlets?

Thanks!!!!

Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets recipehere's the recipe for the tartlets

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets.doc
    21 KB · Views: 394
Thanks!!! :D

1. Can I request specific recipes for my show?

Yes, of course! Our consultants are always happy to accommodate your preferences and dietary restrictions. Simply let your consultant know what types of recipes you are interested in, and they will be happy to provide a selection for your show.

2. Are there any recipes that use only Pampered Chef products?

While many of our recipes do feature our products, our consultants also provide alternatives and substitutions for those who do not have specific Pampered Chef items. Our goal is to provide delicious and easy-to-make recipes that can be enjoyed by everyone.

3. How many recipes can I expect to see at my show?

The number of recipes presented at your show may vary depending on the length of the show and the preferences of the host and guests. However, our consultants typically have a variety of recipes prepared for demonstrations and tastings throughout the show.

4. Can I request recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our consultants are knowledgeable about a variety of dietary restrictions and are happy to provide recipes that cater to those needs. Whether it's gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free, we have recipes that will fit your needs.

5. Are the recipes provided at the show available online?

Yes, many of our recipes are available on our website for easy access and reference. Additionally, our consultants may provide a list of recipes used at the show for participants to take home and try on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurenncraigory
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedape
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies