• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for cooking delicate white fish on a stone?

In summary, to prepare rainbow trout, you need to clean and gut the fish, season it with herbs and spices, and then cook it for 10-12 minutes until it flakes easily. Popular side dishes to serve with rainbow trout include roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, and salad. Frozen rainbow trout can be used for this recipe, but make sure to thaw it completely before cooking. Leftover rainbow trout can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or frozen for longer storage. It can also be substituted with other types of fish, such as salmon, cod, or tilapia, with adjusted cooking times and similar-sized fillets.
its_me_susan
I thought I defrosted salmon, but now have 6 rainbow trout fillets to cook.... Was thinking I can use my bar pan. Has anyone done light/delicate white fish on their stones yet???

I did talapia with olive oil and almond slices (so the fish wouldn't really touch the stone) it was good! I made a thyme and dill sauce to go with it.

EmmaLeeM said:
I did talapia with olive oil and almond slices (so the fish wouldn't really touch the stone) it was good! I made a thyme and dill sauce to go with it.

Thanks Emma. I baked them in my bar pan (stones don't retain the smell or taste ~ soooo yummy) with olive oil sprayed on, bread crumbs and a little parm and garlic powder. Very yummy.

:)

1. How do I prepare rainbow trout?

To prepare rainbow trout, start by cleaning and gutting the fish. Then, season it with your desired herbs and spices. You can either bake, grill, or pan-fry the trout for about 10-12 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.

2. What are some popular side dishes to serve with rainbow trout?

Some popular side dishes to serve with rainbow trout include roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, and a fresh salad. You can also pair it with some crusty bread and a glass of white wine for a complete meal.

3. Can I use frozen rainbow trout for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen rainbow trout for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw it completely before cooking. You can also marinate the fish for added flavor and tenderness.

4. What is the best way to store leftover rainbow trout?

The best way to store leftover rainbow trout is to wrap it tightly and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. You can also freeze it for longer storage, but make sure to thaw it completely before reheating.

5. Can I substitute rainbow trout with another type of fish?

Yes, you can substitute rainbow trout with other types of fish such as salmon, cod, or tilapia. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure to use a similar-sized fillet for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MaryannNic