• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Raffle Ideas for Your Multi-Vendor Bazaar

In summary, popular raffle suggestions for a Pampered Chef event include kitchen gadgets, gift baskets, cookbooks, and gift certificates. Typically, prizes include kitchen and cooking related items, as well as gift certificates for Pampered Chef products or services. To make the raffle more appealing, offering a variety of prizes and promoting it on social media can attract more participants. Pampered Chef recommends using their products as prizes to showcase their brand, and suggests incorporating relevant items such as kitchen tools or themed gift baskets. Creative ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products include creating gift baskets, offering a cooking class taught by a consultant, or including products in a larger prize package.
ahammons
In a few weeks, I'm going to be one of the hosts at a multi-vendor bazaar. Each of us is planning on raffling something off, but I need suggestions! Since it's a holiday bazaar, I'd like to stick with that theme. I like the ideas in the Holiday mini catalog, but I'm not sure what price range I should stick with.

One of the BEST things to do with a raffle is to add a gift certificate. If you really want a product with it, pick a few cheaper items. Season's Best, Mini Serv Spat or maybe a Cranberry Scraper or Decorator Bottle Set if you want more festive?The gift certificate gets them back to you. I did that for a fundraiser I organized for our local cancer support. 3 baskets full of items from all vendors. I put a HWC scraper & knife and a $10 gift certificate. 2 have redeemed them already (the fundraiser was 1.5 weeks ago) for $35 of product! I'll, of course, donate the extra commission to the cause, but I now have a new customer too. I always do a gift certificate.

David Niven played the role of A.J. Raffles in Raffles, the 1939 version of the story. The story has been filmed several times, so make sure you're getting the one you want.

Thanks KG! :D

You're welcome - we aim to please.

What are some popular raffle suggestions for a Pampered Chef event?

Some popular raffle suggestions for a Pampered Chef event include kitchen gadgets and tools, gift baskets filled with cooking supplies, cookbooks, and gift certificates to Pampered Chef products or cooking classes.

What types of prizes are typically included in a Pampered Chef raffle?

Prizes for a Pampered Chef raffle often include kitchen and cooking related items such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances. Gift certificates to Pampered Chef products or services are also common prizes.

How can I make my Pampered Chef raffle more appealing to potential participants?

To make your Pampered Chef raffle more appealing, consider offering a variety of prizes at different price points to appeal to a larger audience. Additionally, promoting the raffle on social media and through word of mouth can attract more participants.

Are there any specific items that Pampered Chef recommends for a successful raffle?

Pampered Chef recommends using their popular and high-quality products as raffle prizes to showcase their brand and give participants a taste of their products. They also suggest including items that are relevant to the event, such as kitchen tools for a cooking class or gift baskets for a themed event.

Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the raffle in any unique ways?

Yes, you can get creative with how you incorporate Pampered Chef products into your raffle. For example, you can create a gift basket filled with Pampered Chef items, offer a cooking class taught by a Pampered Chef consultant as a prize, or include Pampered Chef products in a larger prize package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies