• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Transfer My Old PP Data to a New Computer Using CC Download?

In summary, Pampered Chef aims to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, but during busy times it may take up to 48 hours. Urgent matters can be prioritized by including "URGENT" in the subject line or mentioning it in a voicemail. The time frame for a quick reply may vary depending on the complexity of the issue and current volume of inquiries. To ensure a quick reply, provide all necessary information in the initial inquiry. Outside of regular business hours, the customer service team will respond as soon as they are back in the office. Thank you for your understanding.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I cant seem to find my PP disk anywhere!! i mentioned on another thread i have a new computer and transferring all my info onto this one. can i download the full version of PP off CC and backup my data from my old computer onto that version? Gosh i hope that makes sense!!

Yes, just go to the "Managing YOur Business" tab, then "My Shows" and there's a PP option there I think. On the left side of the page, you'll see the various download choices. You'll want the one under "Downloadable Upgrades" that says FULL INSTALL. Just click on that and follow instructions. I think it may take a while depending on your internet connection. Good luck!

thanks becky, dont know what happened but it didnt work. i went to bed wheni saw that it was gonna take 4 hrs. to download ans when i got this morning my internet was off and i ddint see it on the computer anywhere. guess i will try again and look for my disk...UUUUGGGGGG this is so frustrating. i dont think i will ever buy a new computer again!!!!!

1. How quickly can I expect a response when I need quick reply?

At Pampered Chef, our goal is to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. However, during busy times, it may take up to 48 hours for us to get back to you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

2. Can I request a rush reply if I have an urgent matter?

We understand that urgent matters may arise, and we will do our best to accommodate them. Please include "URGENT" in the subject line of your email or mention the urgency in your voicemail, and we will prioritize your request.

3. Is there a specific time frame for a quick reply?

We strive to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible, but the actual time frame may vary depending on the complexity of the issue and the current volume of inquiries. Rest assured that we are working diligently to provide you with a timely response.

4. How can I ensure a quick reply from Pampered Chef?

In order to receive a quick reply, please make sure to provide all necessary information in your initial inquiry. This includes your contact information, order number (if applicable), and a detailed description of your issue or question.

5. Can I expect a quick reply outside of regular business hours?

Our customer service team is available during our regular business hours, which may vary depending on your location. If you contact us outside of those hours, we will respond as soon as we are back in the office. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmschroll2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • melissasutkus