1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need quick reply please!!

1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

I cant seem to find my PP disk anywhere!! i mentioned on another thread i have a new computer and transferring all my info onto this one. can i download the full version of PP off CC and backup my data from my old computer onto that version? Gosh i hope that makes sense!!

2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes, just go to the "Managing YOur Business" tab, then "My Shows" and there's a PP option there I think. On the left side of the page, you'll see the various download choices. You'll want the one under "Downloadable Upgrades" that says FULL INSTALL. Just click on that and follow instructions. I think it may take a while depending on your internet connection. Good luck!

3. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

thanks becky, dont know what happened but it didnt work. i went to bed wheni saw that it was gonna take 4 hrs. to download ans when i got this morning my internet was off and i ddint see it on the computer anywhere. guess i will try again and look for my disk...UUUUGGGGGG this is so frustrating. i dont think i will ever buy a new computer again!!!!!

Have something to add?