• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need quick reply please!!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
I cant seem to find my PP disk anywhere!! i mentioned on another thread i have a new computer and transferring all my info onto this one. can i download the full version of PP off CC and backup my data from my old computer onto that version? Gosh i hope that makes sense!!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Yes, just go to the "Managing YOur Business" tab, then "My Shows" and there's a PP option there I think. On the left side of the page, you'll see the various download choices. You'll want the one under "Downloadable Upgrades" that says FULL INSTALL. Just click on that and follow instructions. I think it may take a while depending on your internet connection. Good luck!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks becky, dont know what happened but it didnt work. i went to bed wheni saw that it was gonna take 4 hrs. to download ans when i got this morning my internet was off and i ddint see it on the computer anywhere. guess i will try again and look for my disk...UUUUGGGGGG this is so frustrating. i dont think i will ever buy a new computer again!!!!!