• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special Item # for Cake Pan Set #1707 - Quick Help Needed!

P
pampered Ruth
I wonder if anyone can tell me the item # for March on the host special for the cake pan set #1707 .Because it is host special the item number changes. I can't access the website because it is down until tuesday and I want to submit before then. Thanks!

Not sure if you knew this but at least when its a current special -You can look it up on P3 for future reference (I just learned that 2 weeks ago! ha ha). If you add a product, click on the magnifying glass next to where you'd put the number and it will pull open a window. In that next screen you will see a 'category' pull down list. Just pull down the list and find host special.

The number though is HS31. :)

Thanks very much, I didn't know that. I appreciate your help! Happy Easter:)

1. What is the item number for the March host special for the cake pan set #1707?

The item number for the March host special for the cake pan set #1707 may vary depending on the specific promotion or discount being offered. It is recommended to check with the company or host for the most up-to-date and accurate item number.

2. How can I access the website to view the item number for the March host special?

Unfortunately, the website may be down or inaccessible at times. It is best to wait until the website is back up and running to ensure the most accurate information. However, you may also try reaching out to the company or host directly for assistance.

3. Is the item number for the March host special for the cake pan set #1707 different from the regular item number?

Yes, as it is a host special, the item number may change from the regular item number for the cake pan set #1707. Make sure to double check with the company or host for the correct item number during the promotion.

4. Can I submit my order for the March host special before the website is back up on Tuesday?

It is best to wait until the website is back up and running to ensure the most accurate information. However, you may also try reaching out to the company or host directly for assistance with submitting your order before the website is back up.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my order for the March host special for the cake pan set #1707?

Deadlines for submitting orders may vary depending on the company or host. It is recommended to check with them directly for the most accurate information on deadlines for the March host special for the cake pan set #1707.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies